Air Fryer Uncrustable Donuts — Light and fluffy donuts are the perfect way to start your morning, but when you’re in a rush or can’t find a frying pan insight, an Air Fryer is the next best thing. With these easy instructions for making an Uncrustable donut in your air fryer, breakfast will be made before you know it!
I am sure you have seen the commercials for Uncrustables. It is a sandwich that comes in an individual package that has its own built-in wrapper so it can be eaten without getting your hands dirty or messy.
I recently got to try them, and they are delicious! They also come in two different flavors, chocolate iced with sprinkles and raspberry jam filling and strawberry icing with strawberry jam filling. But what if you want more than just one flavor? Never fear because now there’s something called uncrustable donuts.
These donuts come in jelly-filled, perfect for a donut! This is so good! This is one of the most kid-friendly breakfasts that you will find!
If you love donuts as much as my family and me, some of my favorite Air Fryer Donut Recipes are AIR FRYER BAKED VANILLA DONUTS, AIR FRYER NUTELLA DONUTS, AIR FRYER APPLE FRITTERS, and AIR FRYER MAPLE FROSTED DONUTS.
What Are Uncrustables?
Ever wonder what the Uncrustables are? Well, they’re sandwiches that come in a pack of two. They have both peanut butter and grape jelly on them. The crust is made out of white bread, so it doesn’t get soggy like regular bread does when you try to make a sandwich. This way, you can enjoy your sandwich for an extended amount of time without having to worry about getting messy with crumbs everywhere!
They were released back, and they have become an overnight success. Who doesn’t love great peanut butter and jelly sandwich! Better yet, they are in kids-lunchboxes all across the country!
What Flavors Do Uncrustables Come In?
Uncrustables are among the most popular lunchbox snacks for kids, but what flavors do they come in? As they become more popular, the company Smucker’s releases more and more flavor. They currently have available:
- Peanut Butter and Grape Jelly Sandwich (White & Wheat Bread)
- Peanut Butter and Strawberry Jam Sandwich (Regular and Reduced Sugar)
- Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread Sandwich
- Peanut Butter and Honey Sandwich
What You Need to Make Uncrustables Donuts
- Uncrustables (Frozen or Thawed)
- Granulated Sugar
- Ground Cinnamon
- Cooking Spray
- Air Fryer
How To Make Air Fryer Uncrustable Donuts
In a small bowl, mix the granulated sugar and ground cinnamon.
Spray your air fryer with cooking spray, and set your Uncrsutbles into the basket. Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5 to 8 minutes. Flip halfway during the cooking process.
Then brush your donuts with melted butter, and coat them in the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
Some Pro Tips:
- This recipe will work in any Air Fryer Basket or Oven Model. This will also work in Speciality Air Fryer such as Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, and the Mealthy Lid.
- This recipe will work with either frozen Uncrustables or thawed. The timing will not change that much.
Besides the classic cinnamon and sugar, the other really popular coating for these donuts in powdered sugar.
To make a simple powdered sugar coating:
1/2 cup powdered sugar, and then coat the donuts with butter, and dip your donuts into the coating, to get a great Air Fryer Uncrustable Powder Sugar Donuts.
Can Cinnamon Sugar Be Omitted?
Yes, sometimes my kids and husband love a PB&J air-fried sandwich. You can make these easily in the air fryer! Don’t worry about cutting the holes in them either because it doesn’t actually matter that much unless you want your filling to be sandwiched inside both bread pieces rather than just one of them.
Can I Use Other Flavors?
Yes, any of the flavors will work in this recipe! My kids love a great Nutella Flavor! But I always go with classical jelly!
MORE AIR FRYER DONUT RECIPES:
- AIR FRYER BAKED VANILLA DONUTS
- AIR FRYER NUTELLA DONUTS
- EASY AIR FRYER APPLE FRITTERS
- AIR FRYER MAPLE FROSTED DONUTS
- AIR FRYER MINI JELLY DONUTS
- 1 package of Uncrustable, thawed, or frozen
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons, unsalted butter, melted
- cooking spray
- In a small bowl, mix the granulated sugar and ground cinnamon.
- Spray your air fryer with cooking spray, and set your Uncrsutbles into the basket. Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5 to 8 minutes. Flip halfway during the cooking process.
- Then brush your donuts with melted butter, and coat them in the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 203Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 59mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 1gSugar: 27gProtein: 2g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.