I received this mold for Christmas, and today I decided to make some homemade donut holes for my kids. I used chocolate today, because it is my kid’s favorite, I mean who doesn’t love a homemade chocolate donut.
Here are the simple steps so that you can make it in your own air fryer,
Add the butter.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Check Out This Book, everything to get you started and SUCCESSFUL in Air Frying.
Don’t Forget to Pin–
I received this mold for Christmas, and today I decided to make some homemade donut holes for my kids. I used chocolate today, because it is my son’s favorite, I mean who doesn’t love a homemade chocolate donut.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup half and half
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the butter.
- Then add the half and half.
- Mix well, until the dough forms.
- Spray your mold with olive oil spray.
- Then roll the dough and place it into the cavity of the mold. set in the air fryer at 320 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 12 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer donut holes air fryer donuts from scratch air fryer chocolate donuts air fryer donut holes biscuit dough air fryer donut holes from scratch air fryer donut recipes from scratch air fryer glazed donuts air fryer old fashioned donuts