Yummy! This was today’s breakfast, my kids were in heaven.
This is one of the greatest baking hacks, I have come across in recent history, the donut making started innocently enough, when I was experimenting with my air fryer, and remembered my mother baking these in a skillet, and I thought why not?
My kids were pretty happy as was I since I found a new and easy breakfast food.
These donuts are great, you do not need to play with flour or yeast, and you can get them to your table in about 7 minutes. More if you are frosting and decorating them. This also saves you a stop at Dunkin Donuts (my favorite, since I am a Boston gal) and my husband’s favorite Krispy Kreme (since he is a Mid-western guy)
My mother was a great baker, she baked every evening so that we would have something delicious to bring to school the next day. Back in the olden days, we actually walked and during those walks, we ate our breakfast, as we were always running late.
My kids have the same problem, we are always running late. My youngest son commutes half an hour to school, so he always eats in the car. My oldest one is barely making it to school on time, so he eats, in the car, while my husband is driving him. Both my husband and I try to gulp our coffee down during the commutes. He eats on the way to work, I prefer to wait and eat alone when I get home. And I usually sit and figure out what I am going to make for my blog that day.
Here are the simple instructions, so you can make it in your own air fryer,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Check Out This Book, everything to get you started and SUCCESSFUL in Air Frying.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
Here is my take on a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Donut. It was really was easy to make, you can either use this special pan I purchased at William’s Sonoma or just an ordinary egg bite pan. Either way they are fabulous!
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup CREAMY peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons milk
Sprinkle with peanut butter chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, add the flour, peanut butter, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- Then add the milk, egg, vanilla, and vegetable oil.
- Spray your silicone mold with olive oil. (I got this at Williams Sonoma, you can use the Egg Bite Mold)
- Use an ice cream scoop or tablespoon and fill the mold with the prepared dough.
- Set the pan into the air fryer basket or tray and set the temperature to 320 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 10-14 minutes.
- While the donuts are cooling down, in a small mixing bowl add the chocolate chips and milk. Microwave in 30-second intervals (stirring in between) until the chocolate has melted.
- Spread the icing on the donuts and sprinkle some peanut butter chips on top
Keywords: chocolate cake donuts in air fryer nutrisystem brownie recipe nutrisystem peanut butter recipes nutrisystem air fryer recipes nutrisystem shrimp recipes nutrisystem chocolate peanut butter bombs baked banana donut holes fried banana donut holes healthy donut holes green banana flour donut recipe banana doughnuts fritters baked donut holes without pan pumpkin donuts holes best fried pumpkin donut recipe healthy baked pumpkin donuts pumpkin yeast donuts pumpkin donuts with cake mix pumpkin donut candle