Air Fryer Cronuts Recipe –Do you love the taste of cronuts but don’t want to go through the hassle of waiting in line at a bakery? Well, now you can make your air fryer cronuts recipe. This is an easy way for you to get that sweet and doughy flavor without any wait time. To see how this delicious treat is made, keep reading!
This is such a fun and popular recipe. Today I made a huge batch of Air Fryer Cronuts with my kids, and it was such a fun baking experiment. Here is an Air Fryer Cronuts Recipe.
If you have not made cronuts yet with your air fryer, they are a simple baking project and absolutely delicious. You really can not go wrong with only four ingredients, plus they only take about 5 minutes to make. Talk about both easy and delicious.
Easy Air Fryer Cronuts
What is a Cronut exactly?
A cronut is pretty simple – it’s a mix of a croissant (cro) and a donut (nut). Dominique Ansel Bakery developed it in 2013.
How long do cronuts stay fresh?
Our version of the cronuts will stay fresh for 6-8 hours. However, you can also store them in an airtight container to keep them fresher for a little while longer.
What are cronuts made out of?
Cronuts are simply croissant dough that is formed to resemble a donut. Some versions of cronuts are also filled with a cream filling, chocolate topping, etc. The options are endless and up to your creativity.
Ingredients Needed to Make this Air Fryer Cronuts Recipe
- Refrigetated Biscuits
- Granulated Sugar
- Ground Cinnamon
How to Make Air Fryer Cronuts Recipe
Place the biscuit on a flat surface. Remove the center with a small biscuit cutter or a bottle cap. Place in a greased air fryer, spray the biscuits with olive oil. Air fry at 350° for 5 minutes. I fit four at a time without crowding the basket.
While the cronuts are air frying, in a medium-size bowl, mix the sugar and cinnamon. Brush on melted butter to the top, bottom, and side of the cronuts. While the cronut is still warm, place it into the cinnamon and sugar mixture. Be sure to coat thoroughly. Repeat until all eight cronuts have been covered in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
What Do You Need To Make Air Fryer Cronuts
Supplies Needed: (affiliate links included)
- Chocolate Glaze: This is one of my kid’s absolute favorite, but who does not love chocolate. To Make the Glaze In a small saucepan, simmer:
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
More Air Fryer Donut Recipes-
- 1 Can Biscuits
- 2 C Granulated Sugar
- 2 TBSP Cinnamon
- 4 TBSP Butter, melted
- Place the biscuit on a flat surface.
- Remove the center with a small biscuit cutter.
- Place in a greased air fryer.
- Spray the biscuit with olive oil.
- Air fry at 350° for 5 minutes. I fit 4 at a time without crowding.
- While the cronuts are air frying, in a medium-size bowl, mix the sugar and cinnamon.
- Brush on melted butter to the top, bottom, and side of the cronuts.
- While the cronut is still warm, place it into the cinnamon and sugar mixture. Be sure to coat thoroughly. Repeat until all 8 cronuts have been coated in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 276Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 90mgCarbohydrates: 55gFiber: 1gSugar: 50gProtein: 1g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.