This was really just an experiment, I wanted to know after the question had come up over and over again in the air fryer group.
These can be found by purchasing here, or at your local grocery store, They are sold in the refrigerated section or dairy section at your local grocery store.
Could you make prepackaged cookies in the air fryer?
Now to be clear, I purchased these and set out to try them. I was armed with my Reynold’s Parchment Paper, which I truly use every day, and I recommend it to everyone.
You can find that here, on Amazon. I think some Walmarts do sell them as well. The best part of these is that you can cut them to any size that you want, and since I use 3 air fryers, I only had to buy one package, and they fit all three.
I do spray the parchment paper with non-stick cooking spray since if you didn’t the cookies would stick to the paper, and after they were done cooking you wouldn’t be able to get them off (I tried and failed 2x before I came to that conclusion)
Don’t Forget to Pin–Print
An easy and quick way to make any refrigerated cookie, found in the dairy aisle.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Peanut Butter Cookies
Special Holiday Cookies
- 1 package pre-made cookies
- These are the cookies that I tried today
- These are the parchment papers that I used. They are ready to cut. They will fit any air fryer.
- Place your cut parchment paper into the air fryer bottom basket.
- Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place your cookie dough (raw) onto the sprayed parchment paper.
- Set the temperature for 400 degrees F. And set the time for 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes check the cookies they should be nice and gooey, enjoy!
Keywords: easy air fryer cookies frozen chocolate chip cookies in air fryer refrigerated cookie dough in air fryer pillsbury cookies in air fryer pre made cookie dough in air fryer pre made cookies in air fryer air fryer cookie cake peanut butter cookies in air fryer