Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Pillsbury Cookies are gooey, tender, and oh-so-delicious! Made in minutes and using pre-packaged cookie dough!
Air Fryer Pillsbury Cookies
Making cookies in the air fryer is such a delicious and easy way to enjoy these treats! They cook fast and take less time than your oven.
We had some Pillsbury cookies that we wanted to bake, so I thought I would try them in the air fryer. They were the BOMB!
Pillsbury chocolate chip cookie dough is our favorite, but you can use any number of available Pillsbury cookies — there are so many refrigerated cookie dough options to choose from.
Why You’ll Love Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookies in Air Fryer
- All you need is cookie dough
- Pillsbury cookies are soft, tender, and the perfect texture
- Warm gooey cookies in minutes
- Excellent when you want a sweet treat fast
Ingredients Needed for Air Fryer Cookies
It’s so easy to make Pillsbury chocolate chip cookies in the air fryer because it only takes one ingredient! Many Pillsbury cookie recipes only require a package of their prepared cookie dough.
To make Pillsbury chocolate chip cookies in the air fryer, all you need is:
- Pillsbury chocolate chip cookie dough
- Parchment paper
- Air fryer
Tips for the Best Pillsbury Cookie Recipes
- Keep cookie dough refrigerated: I was always taught to bring cookie dough to room temperature, but Pillsbury chocolate chip cookie dough really does cook best if you keep it refrigerated!
- Line your air fryer basket with parchments and spray it with nonstick cooking spray. It will prevent sticking when cooking Pillsbury chocolate chip cookies in the air fryer — and make clean up a breeze!
How To Bake Refrigerated Cookie Dough
Step 1: Prep the cookies
Place the cookie dough balls or slices on Reynold’s Parchment Paper that has been cut to fit your air fryer basket. Spray with nonstick spray.
Step 2: Air fry cookie dough
Cook at 400 degrees for 5 minutes. Check the air fryer chocolate chip cookies to see if they are done. If not, cook for another 3-5 minutes or until they are golden brown around the edges and mostly set in the center.
Voila — Pillsbury chocolate chip cookies in air fryer. Serve and enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to use Pillsbury chocolate chip cookie dough in the air fryer?
Nope! You can use any refrigerated cookie dough, no matter what the variety. These steps will work for virtually all Pillsbury cookie recipes and even generic brands.
Actually, you can air fry cookie dough that is homemade as well. If you make homemade air fryer cookies, I recommend you refrigerate the dough for at least 30 minutes before air frying so that you’re still using refrigerated cookie dough.
Why make cookies in the air fryer?
Making Pillsbury cookies in the air fryer is incredibly easy, and you don’t have to heat up your house. Plus, if you just want a couple of cookies, it’s easier to make a small batch. The texture of air fryer chocolate chip cookies is great too!
How do you store leftover air fryer Pillsbury cookies?
After you are done making the cookies in the air fryer, place them on a wire rack to cool. Once they are all the way cool, place them in a sealed container. They will last 3-4 days at room temperature.
You can also freeze these air fryer cookies too. After they have cooled, put them in a freezer bag, and they will last 2-3 months.
More Air Fryer Cookie Recipes
- AIR FRYER MERINGUE COOKIES
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT CRUMBL ICED OATMEAL COOKIES
- AIR FRYER FUNFETTI COOKIES
- AIR FRYER CRANBERRY PISTACHIO SHORTBREAD COOKIES
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT CHICK-FIL-A COOKIES
Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 package cookie dough, refrigerated, pre-made dough
- Place parchment paper in the bottom of your air fryer basket. Cut to fit if needed. Spray with nonstick spray.
- Add cookie dough and cook at 400 degrees for 5 minutes. Check at 5 minutes and if you need more time, add up to 5 minutes as needed. Serve and enjoy!
- Air Fryer