Air Fryer Pumpkin Cake Mix Cookies — Welcome to my latest air fryer recipe: pumpkin cake mix cookies! If you’re looking for an easy and delicious fall treat, these cookies are perfect. Plus, they’re made with a boxed cake mix, so they’re really easy to make. Enjoy!
One of the many things I love about my air fryer is that it can be used to make all kinds of cookies without having to preheat the oven. Recently, I decided to try using a cake mix as the recipe base, and the results were fantastic! These pumpkin spice cookies are easy to make and have a perfect chewy texture. Best of all, they’re ready in just minutes! If you’re looking for a quick and simple autumn dessert, look no further than these air fryer pumpkin cake mix cookies. Enjoy!
What Are Pumpkin Cookies?
As autumn starts to creep in, many people are starting to get excited about the cooler weather, changing leaves, and of course, all of the delicious autumnal treats. If you’re looking for a scrumptious and seasonal cookie to add to your repertoire, look no further than pumpkin cookies!
What could be more perfect for fall? These cookies are soft, spiced, and irresistibly pumpkin-y. Plus, they’re really easy to make – perfect if you’re short on time or have baking skills. Ready to give them a try? Read on for all of the delicious details.
Why You Will Love This Pumpkin Cake Mix Cookie Recipe
Cake mix cookies are a baking staple in many kitchens. They’re easy to make, and you can customize them any way you want. In this recipe, we used a pumpkin cake mix to create delicious cookies that are perfect for autumn. The cookies are soft and fluffy, with a delicious pumpkin flavor. You’ll love this recipe!
Ingredients Needed For Pumpkin Cake Mix Cookies
Do you love pumpkin cake mix cookies? Do you want to make them with ingredients that you already have in your kitchen? Well, all you need is a box of pumpkin cake mix, an egg, and some oil. That’s it! You can even substitute the oil for butter or margarine. So get ready to enjoy some delicious cookies this fall.
- Pumpkin Cake Mix: Use your favorite pumpkin cake mix, I used Pillsbury Pumpkin Cake Mix.
- OIl: Use everuyteher vegable oil or canola oil.
- Eggs: Use large, room temperature eggs
- Mix-Ins: Use either chocolate chips or vanilla chips.
How To Make Pumpkin Cookies In The Air Fryer
In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cake mix, oil, and gets. If you want to add any mix-ins, fold them in.
Line the air fryer basket with parchment paper, using a cookie scoop, and add batter to the parchment paper.
Cook for 4 to 8 minutes, or until the edges, start to brown. Remove, and let cool, the cookies will harden as they cool.
Substitutions and Additions
Add-Ins: There are so many ways to change out these cookies. There are so many flavorings, and add-sins, some of my favorites are:
- Nuts: Diced walnuts, pecans, and almonds
- Chips: Use white chocolate chips or chocolate chips. You can use regular or mini-sized.
- Seasonings or Spices: Mix in some ground ginger, ground allspice, or even some pumpkin spice, for added flavor!
Pro Tips For The Best Air Fryer Pumpkin Cake Mix Cookies
Have you ever tried to make pumpkin cookies from a cake mix? If not, you’re in for a treat! This recipe is super easy to follow, and the results are delicious. Air fryer pumpkin cookies are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside – just like they should be. Plus, they’re loaded with pumpkin flavor. Ready to give them a try? Follow these pro tips for the best air fryer pumpkin cake mix cookies ever.
- Parchment Paper: If you want to cookies in the air fryer basket, you will need to use parchment paper. Otherwise, the dough will stick or fall through the holes. Amazon sells rolls for air fryers that are made especially for cooking cookies in the air fryer, I use them all of the time!
- Cookie Scoop; One of the best tools if you are making cookies, an air fryer, or oven is a cookie scoop. All of your cookies will be the same size, which means they all cook up at the same time, and it’s so much easier than using a tablespoon.
- Let The Cookies Cool: For best results, let the cookies sit in the air fryer basket, for a couple of minutes, as they will harden up, then remove them.
To Store: These cookies are best when you frost them, but you can store them in an airtight container for up to a week if frosted before storing.
To Freeze: Let the cookies cool to room temperature, and then place them onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, and place the baking sheet into the freezer. Freeze the cookies, until frozen solid. Remove the frozen cookies and place them into a freezer bag. They will last for 2 to 3 months.
To use, place the frozen cookies on the counter, or refrigerator overnight.
More Air Fryer Cookie Recipes:
Do you love air fryer cookies as much as I do? If so, then you’re in for a treat today! I’ve got not one, but three new air fryer cookie recipes to share with you. They’re all delicious, and they’re all different. So whether you’re looking for a classic chocolate chip cookie or something a little more adventurous, I’ve got you covered. Ready to get started? Let’s go!
AIR FRYER PUMPKIN WHOOPIE PIE: One of the best things about Fall is all of the delicious pumpkin-flavored treats. This recipe for Air Fryer Pumpkin Whoopie Pie is a great way to enjoy that flavor without having to turn on your oven! The pies are easy to make and will be a hit with everyone who tries them.
AIR FRYER DARK HALLOWEEN COOKIES: There’s no need to be afraid of making cookies this Halloween! With an air fryer, you can make spooktacular treats that are both delicious and easy to prepare. These dark chocolate cookies are perfect for any haunted gathering, and they’re sure to disappear quickly from the dessert table. So put on your apron and get cookin’!
AIR FRYER APPLE PIE PIZOOKIE: What could be better than apple pie? An air fryer apple pie pizookie, of course! This recipe is easy to make and results in a delicious, warm dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover apples you may have. Enjoy!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Pumpkin Cake Mix Cookies
- 15.25 ounces pumpkin cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, or white chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cake mix, oil, and gets. If you want to add any mix-ins, fold them in.
- Line the air fryer basket with parchment paper, using a cookie scoop, and add batter to the parchment paper
- Cook for 4 to 8 minutes, or until the edges, start to brown. Remove, and let cool, the cookies will harden as they cool.
- Air Fryer
- Parchment Paper