Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough In The Air Fryer results in soft, chewy, decadent cookies. Save time with premade cookie dough next time you are in the mood for a sweet treat.
Cookie Dough In The Air Fryer
It doesn’t get much better than the aroma of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies! I’m excited to show you how to air fry cookie dough to make awesome cookies.
Yes…you will still smell them baking and they will taste just as delicious. There are two reasons why I love to make air fryer cookie dough cookies. First of all, they have perfectly crispy edges and soft centers. Secondly, you can make a small batch just for you and no one needs to know!
Next time your sweet tooth strikes be prepared with any of my air fryer cookie recipes. My Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Pizookie is super rich and will please a crowd. Or try out my Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies.
Why You’ll Love To Air Fry Cookie Dough
- The texture is heavenly.
- It’s easy to make small batches.
- Using premade cookie dough saves you a step.
- Air fried to perfection every time.
- You can air fry cookie dough in about 5 minutes!
How To Make Air Fryer Cookie Dough Cookies
Step 1: Cut the premade cookie dough
Cut the log of premade cookie dough into 1/2 inch thick slices.
Step 2: Add to air fryer
Place a piece of parchment paper into your air fryer and give it a quick spray of non-stick oil. Add the raw cookie dough, leaving space for them to expand.
Step 3: Air fry cookie dough
Bake in the air fryer for 5 minutes at 320 degrees. Check the cookies and air fry for an additional minute or two if needed.
Step 4: Cool, serve & enjoy
Let the cookies cool down then serve and enjoy!
Cookie Dough Air Fryer Tips
- Don’t crowd the basket. When placing the cookie dough in the air fryer be sure to leave a little bit of space. This will prevent them from sticking together and making a mess.
- You may need to work in batches. Unless you are making a small batch or happen to have a super large capacity air fryer, you will need to work in batches.
- Every air fryer model is different. The baking time is estimated based on my experiences when I have made this cookie dough air fryer recipe. Yours might cook a little faster or slower so take that into consideration.
- Don’t overbake the cookies. When you look at the cookies they may appear to be undercooked. But if the edges are golden brown and the center is still wet, you can turn off the air fryer. Let them set up for at least 5-10 minutes.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
- J.A. Henckels 6-Inch High Carbon Stainless Steel Chef’s Kitchen Knife
- Hudson Essentials Stainless Steel Measuring Cups Set-6 Piece Stackable Set with Spout
- EVOO Air Fryer, Best Friend
Can I use other varieties of premade cookie dough?
Yes! You can find all sorts of different premade cookie dough on the market nowadays. I went with chocolate chip cookie dough because it was what I was craving.
Can I reheat cookies in an air fryer?
Oh yes, and they are incredible! Simple turn the air fryer on to 320 degrees and heat them for 1-2 minutes or until they are warm.
Do I need to preheat the air fryer?
No, there is no need to preheat the air fryer. Just add the cookies and start baking.
Don’t Forget To Pin—
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough In The Air Fryer
- 1 package chocolate chip cookies dough
- These are the cookies, that I used for this recipe Cut the cookies into about 1/2 inch thick.
- Place your cookie dough (raw) onto the sprayed parchment paper. or if you have an air fryer oven, just the sprayed oven tray.
- Place into your air fryer oven or basket. Set the timer for 5 minutes at 320 degrees F.
- Let the cookies cool, and then add more cookies (they will harden up as they cooldown)
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
- Air Fryer, Air Fryer Basket or Air Fryer Oven
- Parchment Paper, or Cooking Spray