Air Fryer White Chocolate Chip Lemon Cookies — Do you love the taste of lemon in your cookies? Then you’re going to love my recipe for white chocolate chip lemon cookies! They are soft and delicious, with a refreshing lemony flavor. Plus, they are easy to make – perfect for a quick and tasty snack! So why not try them out today? I guarantee you won’t be disappointed!
Do you love the tartness of lemon with the sweetness of white chocolate? If so, then you are going to love these cookies! They are very easy to make and always a hit with my family and friends. You can make them as soft or crispy as you like by adjusting the cooking time. I like mine a little crispy, so I cook them for about 10 minutes. The key is to not overbake them or they will be dry. Hope you enjoy them!
Summer is the perfect time for all things lemon. These cookies are loaded with tart lemon flavor and sweet white chocolate chips. They make a delicious addition to any summer picnic or party! Plus, they’re easy to make and only require a few simple ingredients. Enjoy!
The Best White Chocolate Chip Lemon Cookies
Move over chocolate chip cookies, there’s a new flavor in town and it’s lemon! These delicious white chocolate chip lemon cookies are the perfect treat for any occasion. They’re soft, fluffy, and full of flavor. Best of all, they’re really easy to make – even if you’re not an experienced baker. So what are you waiting for? Try making these cookies today! You won’t be disappointed.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer White Chocolate Chip Lemon Cookies
Air fryer recipes are all the rage right now, and for good reason! They are a great way to cook food! without using a lot of oil. If you’re looking for a delicious air fryer recipe to try, look no further than these white chocolate chip lemon cookies! These cookies are the perfect mix of sweet and tangy, and they are sure to be a hit with everyone who tries them. Plus, they only require a few simple ingredients that you likely already have in your kitchen. So what are you waiting for? Start baking!
- All-Purpose Flour: You can use gluten-free all-purpose flour if you want a gluten-free cookie.
- Baking Soda: Make sure your baking soda is fresh, for the best cookies!
- Salt: Adds some flavor to your cookies!
- Granulated Sugar and Light Brown Sugar: Makes for a sweet cookie! You can use a sugar substitute f you are looking for an alternative sugar to use.
- Butter: Use unsalted, room temperature butter.
- Extract: Use both lemon and vanilla extract, for added flavor.
- Eggs: Use large, room-temperature eggs.
- White Chocolate Chips: You can also use milk chocolate chips, as an alternative.
- Confectioner’s Sugar; A great way to serve these cookies, a light dusting!
- Lemon Zest: A great way to serve these! Who doesn’t love some grated lemon zest over the cookies!
How To Make White Chocolate Chip Lemon Cookies In Air Fryer
These cookies are fresh and light. The white chocolate pairs perfectly with the subtle taste of citrus in this soft and chewy cookie!
Start by mixing the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, & salt) together in a large bowl.
In a separate bowl combine the granulated sugar, brown sugar, and butter. Mix on low with a hand mixer until creamy.
Add the lemon extract, vanilla extract, and eggs. Mix well. Slowly add the flour mixture. Mix well. Using a spatula fold in the white chocolate chips.
Cover and refrigerate the dough for 20-30 minutes. Preheat the air fryer to 300 degrees. Remove dough from the fridge. Line the air fryer basket with a piece of parchment paper. Scoop 4-6 balls of dough and place them in your basket on the parchment paper making sure to leave an inch or so in between them so they have room while they bake.
Air fry for about 10 minutes. Cookies should be a light golden brown. Allow them to cool for a few minutes then move them to a cookie rack until completely cool.
Sprinkle a little confectioners sugar on top and lemon zest if you wish (optional).
Recipes Tips and Variations:
- Lemon Zest: You can substitute the lemon extract, for lemon zest, or add a couple of teaspoons of lemon zest into the batter, for even more lemon flavor.
- White Chocolate Chips: For a great-looking cookie, add a few white chocolate chips on top of the cookie, before baking.
- Double or Triple The Recipe: You can easily double or triple the recipe, although you will need to cook these cookies in batches.
- Lemon Chookies: If you want to eliminate the white chocolate chips, these make for a great air fryer lemon cookie!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can you freeze baked cookies?
Cookies are a classic dessert that everyone seems to love. They’re perfect for any occasion, and they can be customized with your favorite toppings and flavors. But what about when you have too many cookies and you don’t want them to go to waste? Can you freeze baked cookies? The answer is yes, you can! Keep reading for tips on how to freeze your delicious cookies.
How many cookies does this recipe make?
This recipe will make 18 cookies, although you can easily double or even triple the recipe.
How to store and freeze
How To Store: When the cookies have cooled, put them in an airtight container to keep for about 4-5 days at room temperature. For any longer storage, you can place them into the refrigerator.
How To Freeze: To freeze baked cookies, let them cool, to room temperature before placing them into an airtight and freezer-safe container. The cookies will store in the freezer for 2 to 3 months.
More Air Fryer Cookie Recipes:
We all know how amazing the air fryer is for making perfect cookies. But what other recipes can we make in it? Today, we’re sharing four more delicious air fryer cookie recipes that are sure to please everyone! So get your air fryer ready and let’s get baking!
- Air Fryer S’mores Cookies: Do you love s’mores? How about cookies? If so, you’re going to love this recipe for Air Fryer S’mores Cookies! They are the perfect combination of both delicious treats. Plus, they are a lot easier to make than traditional s’mores, thanks to the air fryer. So give them a try today and see how easy they are to make!
- Air Fryer Shortbread Cookies: Who doesn’t love a warm and delicious shortbread cookie? With this recipe, you can make them in your air fryer in just minutes! The perfect dessert for any occasion.
- Air Fryer Monster Cookies: Don’t be scared, these cookies are delicious! The air fryer makes them crispy on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside. Plus, they’re monster-sized! Enjoy this easy and fun recipe.
- Air Fryer Dark Chocolate Peppermint Cookies: The holidays are coming, and that means it’s time to start baking! These Air Fryer Dark Chocolate Peppermint Cookies are the perfect festive treat. They’re delicious, easy to make, and sure to please everyone at your next gathering. So get your apron on and get baking!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer White Chocolate Chip Lemon Cookies
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoons baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, unsalted and room temperature
- 2 tablespoons lemon extract
- 2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips, regular or mini
- 3 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest, optional
- Start by mixing the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, & salt) together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine the granulated sugar, brown sugar, and butter. Mix on low with a hand mixer until creamy.
- Add the lemon extract, vanilla extract, and eggs. Mix well.
- Slowly add in the flour mixture. Mix well.
- Using a spatula fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Cover and refrigerate dough for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat air fryer to 300 degrees. Remove dough from fridge.
- Line air fryer basket with a piece of parchment paper.
- Scoop 4-6 balls of dough and place them in your basket on the parchment paper making sure to leave an inch or so in between them so they have room while they bake.
- Air fry for about 10 minutes
- Cookies should be a light golden brown. Allow them to cool for a few minutes then move them to a cookie rack until completely cool.
- Sprinkle a little confectioners sugar on top and lemon zest if you wish (optional).
- Air Fryer
- Parchment Paper