Air Fryer Brown Sugar Candied Bacon is one of life’s greatest gifts, and if you love air-fried bacon, you will absolutely love this recipe!
My kids love bacon. Of course, they do. There is nothing better than Bacon from the air fried unless you kick it up a notch and make air-fried candy bacon, and then it’s earth-shattering.
Making candied bacon has never been easier! And it takes only a couple of minutes to add the spices and sugar. So, the next time you want to elevate your Bloody Mary or crumble some in your Cobb Salad, remember candy the bacon first!
Two words that when they go together, you can almost taste how good they are going to be.
Candy & Bacon Equals pure deliciousness!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Bacon Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER BRUSSELS SPROUTS AND BACON, AIR FRYER MAPLE CANDIED BACON, AIR FRYER BBQ CHICKEN WRAPPED IN BACON, and AIR FRYER BACON WRAPPED SCALLOPS.
What Is Candied Bacon?
Canedied bacon is nothing more than bacon that has been rubbed with a sugar, etiehr brown sugar or granulated sugar.
YOu can also add some seasonings, which can vary from hot to savory. Some of my family’s favorites are black pepper and my son loves some red pepper falekse. But, you can add anything that you love!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Brown Sugar Candied Bacon
- Brown Sugar
- Black Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Brown Sugar Candied Bacon
Start by preheating your air fryer to 390 degrees F, air fryer setting, for at least 5 minutes. Then rub the bacon with the brown sugar, and then season with the black pepper (optional)
Set the bacon into the air fryer basket and air fry for 4 minutes, then flip, and air fry for another 4 minutes. When you flip, add more brown sugar to the other side.
Tips for Making Candied Bacon
- The exact time of your bacon will depend on a few factors, including what air fryer you own, and how thick your bacon is. I have made this with the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, and other Air Fryer Basket and Air Fryer Oven Models. The recipe will remain the same.
- The cook time will depend on how thick your bacon is, and how crunchy you want it. We all like our bacon done differently. Cook the bacon until you are satisfied with the way the bacon is done.
- You can line your basket with either parchment paper, or foil, to help make clean up easier.
Why Should I Use An Air Fryer?
The air fryer is the perfect place to make any bacon. The truth is as the hot air spins around the bacon, and it perfectly crisps it up.
There is nothing better than Air Fryer Bacon! Nothing!
Once you make your first batch of Air Freyr Bacon, you will never go back, and this is a fabulous and easy recipe.
Some Other Variations:
- Maple Syrup
- Everything But the Bagel Seasonings
- Cayenne Pepper
- Hot Sauce
- Dried Herbs
Some Other Great Air Fryer Bacon Recipes:
- AIR FRYER SAUSAGE, BACON, AND EGG SANDWICH
- AIR FRYER BACON WRAPPED SCALLOPS
- EASY AIR FRYER MAPLE CANDIED BACON
- AIR FRYER MILLION DOLLAR BACON
- AIR FRYER, BACON AND CHEESE BREAKFAST PINWHEELS
Air Fryer Brown Sugar Candied Bacon
Air Fryer Brown Sugar Candied Bacon is one of life's greatest gifts, and if you love air-fried bacon, you will absolutely love this recipe!
- 1 pound bacon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons black pepper
- Start by preheating your air fryer to 390 degrees F, air fryer setting, for at least 5 minutes.
- Then rub the bacon with the brown sugar, and then season with the black pepper (optional)
- Set the bacon into the air fryer basket and air fry for 4 minutes, then flip, and air fry for another 4 minutes.
- When you flip, add more brown sugar to the other side.
- Cook until it's as crisp as you want it.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 577Total Fat: 40gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 25gCholesterol: 112mgSodium: 1913mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 0gSugar: 11gProtein: 39g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
Leave a Reply