Air Fryer Bacon and Cheese Breakfast Pinwheels — Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and these air fryer bacon and cheese breakfast pinwheels will ensure you start your day off right! These delicious pinwheels are stuffed with bacon, cheese, and egg, making them the perfect breakfast. They’re easy to make and only require a few simple ingredients. So what are you waiting for? Start cooking!
Air Fryer Bacon and Cheese Breakfast Pinwheels are an easy way to make a delicious, healthy breakfast.
With just a few ingredients in your kitchen, you can have these tasty treats ready for the morning! These are perfect if you’re on the go or need something fast before school.
They are also great for hosting guests because they can be made ahead of time and heated up when needed. This is one of our favorite recipes that we often make with our air fryer! You won’t regret trying this recipe out, especially if you love bacon and cheese, as we do here at A New Twist On Breakfast!
Air fryers are a great way to prepare breakfast and save time. This recipe is super simple, and it only requires a few ingredients and 10 minutes of your time. You will be able to enjoy bacon-wrapped cheesy pinwheels in the morning without having to make an egg or anything else. The best part about this dish is that you don’t have to clean up any dishes!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Bacon and Cheese Breakfast Pinwheels
- Crescent Dough
- Cooked Bacon
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
How To Make Air Fryer Bacon and Cheese Breakfast Pinwheels
Start by unrolling the crescent rounds, and this makes it so much easier since they are already pre-cut for you.
Sprinkle your cheese on top. Then cup up the cooked bacon and sprinkle it on top.
As you roll them up (it’s easier to roll them up one by one), place them on a greased air fryer tray or in the air fryer basket.
Air Fryer at 330 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5 minutes. Check the bottom to make sure they are fully cooked; if they aren’t, flip them over and cook for another 2 minutes.
What Type of Bacon to Use For Pinwheels
Today, I used a simple black pepper-crusted bacon, but you can use anything you want. Some of my favorites for this recipe are:
- Turkey Bacon
- Hickory Smoked Bacon
- Applewood Smoked Uncured Bacon
- Precooked Bacon
Can I Change Out The Type of Cheese in Air Fryer Pinwheels
Yes, today, I used simple cheddar cheese, shredded that I had in my refrigerator, but anything would work here,
Some of my favorites are:
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Pepperjack Shredded Cheese
- Finely Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- White Cheddar Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Shredded Quesadilla Cheese
Can I Double This Pinwheel Recipe
Yes, you can double or even triple the recipe. This is a great brunch recipe that can be made ahead of time and then reheated.
This would make a fantastic holiday or brunch recipe! And it’s so kid-friendly. All kids love their own Air Fryer Bacon and Cheese Breakfast Pinwheels.
Do Bacon and Cheese Breakfast Pinwheels Store Well?
Ever tried to make a bacon and cheese breakfast pinwheel? They are so tasty, but I’m wondering: do they store well? It’s easy enough to cook them fresh in the morning for your family. But if you’re trying to send one with your kids for lunch at school or breakfast, you can easily make these the night before, place them into an airtight container, and put them into the refrigerator.
Reheat them in the morning, in either the air fryer or microwave!
More Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes:
- AIR FRYER MINI CHEESE FRITTATAS
- AIR FRYER BACON SALTED CARAMEL DONUTS
- EASY AIR FRYER AVOCADO TOAST WITH EGG
- AIR FRYER CINNAMON FRENCH TOAST
- CRISPY AIR FRYER BACON
- AIR FRYER BROWN SUGAR CANDIED BACON
- AIR FRYER MAPLE CANDIED BACON
- 1 package Crescent rounds (found in the dairy case)
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 slices cooked bacon
- Start by unrolling the crescent rounds, and this makes it so much easier since they are already pre-cut for you.
- Sprinkle your cheese on top. Then cup up the cooked bacon and sprinkle it on top.
- As you roll them up (it's easier to roll them up one by one), place them on a greased air fryer tray or in the air fryer basket.
- Air Fryer at 330 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5 minutes. Check the bottom to make sure they are fully cooked; if they aren't, flip them over and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 61Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 133mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 3g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.