Air Fryer Spinach and Tomato Frittata is a great, protein-packed breakfast, guaranteed to start anyone’s morning off perfectly!
This is a great low-carb and KETO Friendly option that everyone will love, young and old! I love serving this at a fancy brunch or for a healthy option for either breakfast or lunch!
If you have never cooked eggs in your air fryer, let me tell you they are so easy to make, and they cook up perfectly!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Egg Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER AVOCADO TOAST WITH EGG, AIR FRYER HARD BOILED EGGS, LOW-CARB AIR FRYER SCOTCH EGGS, and AIR FRYER SCRAMBLED EGGS ON TOAST.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Spinach and Tomato Frittata
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Black Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Spinach and Tomato Frittata
Start by cracking the eggs, and pour the grated Parmesan cheese, milk, salt, and pepper into a medium-sized mixing bowl. Beat the eggs until they are frothy.
Fold in the diced spinach, onions, and tomatoes.
Pour into a small air fryer-safe pan that has been sprayed with olive oil. Set the timer for 7 minutes at 330 degrees F, air fryer setting. When there is a minute left, sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top. Remove when the cheese is melted.
- Use a thin pan for this so that the entire Frittata will cook through. Using too thick of a pan will cause the middle to stay raw.
- Spray your pan generously with cooking spray, so the frittata easily slides out.
- If you find that your frittata is browning too much, cover it tightly with aluminum foil, and continue air frying.
- REmember each air fryer is slightly different, so for best results, check on the frittata frequently during the cooking process.
- This recipe will work in any air fryer basket or oven model, including the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, Instant POt Crisp Lid, GoWise, and Nuwave.
This recipe can be made with a variety of add-ins or toppings. Some of my favorites are:
- Vegetables: Sweet Corn, Frozen Peas, Bell Peppers, Cauliflower, Aspaguars, Brococoli, etc.
- Meat: Cooked Chicken, Chorizo Sausage (Cooked), Cooked Italian Sausage, or cooked bacon.
- Seasonings: Add some red chili pepper flakes, any fresh herbs, etc.
This is a great breakfast that you can serve along with a breakfast of meat, bacon, or sausage. For a great lunch, serve with a garden salad or a piece of grilled salmon or chicken.
How To Store:
If you have any Air Fryer Spinach and Tomato Frittata, let it cool to room temperature, then place into an airtight container. IT will last in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
To reheat, place on a microwave-safe plate and heat until warmed through.
How To Freeze:
This is a great recipe to freeze, if you want to freeze, for another day. Let cool to room temperature, place into a freezer-safe bag, and place into the freezer.
This will last for about 2 months. Use either defrost at room temperature or in the refrigerator until thawed, and then reheat and serve.
Can I cook eggs in an air fryer?
Yes, I have been cooking in eggs in my air fryer for years. You can make anything from simple poached eggs, Egg Benedict, and even Scrambled Eggs!
Can you use ordinary baking tins in an air fryer?
Yes, you can use anything that is oven-safe in your air fryer. Today I used a simple baking pan, which is one of my favorite AIr Fyrer Baking Pans. (Affiliate link included)
Some Other Great Air Fryer Egg Recipes:
Don’t Forget To Pin:
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons cooked onions, diced
- 1/4 cup diced spinach (fresh)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Start by cracking the eggs, and pour the grated Parmesan cheese, milk, salt, and pepper into a medium-sized mixing bowl. Beat the eggs until they are frothy.
- Fold in the diced spinach, onions, and tomatoes.
- Pour into a small air fryer-safe pan that has been sprayed with olive oil. Set the timer for 7 minutes at 330 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- When there is a minute left, sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top. Remove when the cheese is melted.
- Garnish with fresh cherry tomatoes and fresh herbs.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 165Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 204mgSodium: 1330mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 12g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.