Air Fryer Mini Cheese Frittatas are a great and easy breakfast! If you have been looking for a great healthy breakfast dish, this is one of my favorites!
I love a great egg recipe for the Air Fryer, and this one is no different!
Whether you are on a KETO or low-carb friendly diet, this is a great quick option for you and easy to prepare.
This is one of my favorite muffin tin hacks, so if you are looking for a great egg muffin recipe, this is a great base for so many options!
They are also a great way to meal prep since they can be prepared ahead of time and then reheated right before serving. So, a great way to stock up your refrigerator for a quick on-the-go breakfast.
If you are looking for some other Air Fryer Egg Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER SCRAMBLED EGGS, AIR FRYER AVOCADO TOAST WITH EGG, AIR FRYER HARD BOILED EGGS, and LOW-CARB AIR FRYER SCOTCH EGGS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Mini Cheese Frittatas
- Milk or Heavy Cream
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Black Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Mini Cheese Frittatas
Start by using olive oil and greasing the muffin pan/tin. Then in a small bowl, crack the eggs, and put them into the bowl. Add the milk, salt, pepper, and shredded cheese, and mix well.
Pour the mixture into the muffin tin/pan.
Set the air fryer basket, and set the temperature to 350 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 5 minutes.
Some Pro Tips:
- Today, I used a muffin tin for quick and easy frittatas in a muffin tin. I would highly recommend that you spry the muffin tin with cooking spray or non-stick cooking spray. This way, they easily pop out of the muffin tin.
- If you want, you can also use silicone muffin cups for a quick breakfast recipe, but make sure that you spray them as well.
- Since these Air Fryer Mini Cheese Frittatas rise in the air fryer, only fill them about 2/3 way full.
- Let your frittatas cool slightly before removing them.
- This recipe will work in any Air Fryer, including the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, and the Mealthy lid. The temperature and time will vary slightly.
How To Store Air Fryer Mini Cheese Frittatas
This is a great make-ahead breakfast and perfect for meal planning. To store them, let them cool to room temperature, place them into an airtight container and place them into the refrigerator.
They can be store for about 3 to 4 days, and you can either reheat them in the air fryer or the microwave.
How To Freeze Breakfast Egg Muffins
This is a great way to make a homemade breakfast and keep your freezer stock. Let them cool to room temperature, and then place them into a freezer-safe container or a freezer bag.
They will last for about 1 to 2 months. To use the freezer, you can either reheat them from frozen or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and then reheat in the microwave or the air fryer. Heat until warmed through.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes:
- AIR FRYER AVOCADO TOAST WITH EGG
- AIR FRYER HARD BOILED EGGS
- LOW-CARB AIR FRYER SCOTCH EGGS
- AIR FRYER SCRAMBLED EGGS ON TOAST
- AIR FRYER LOADED BREAKFAST BURRITO
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk or heavy cream
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese (any type, I used Cheddar)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Start by using olive oil and greasing the muffin pan/tin.
- Then in a small bowl, crack the eggs, and put them into the bowl. Add the milk, salt, pepper, and shredded cheese, and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin tin/pan.
- Set the pan into the air fryer basket, and set the temperature to 350 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 133Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 203mgSodium: 201mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 9g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.