Air Fryer Ham and Egg Cups — Do you like eggs? Have you ever tried them in a cupcake form? There’s good news for those who love breakfast and love eating it on the go. This recipe will show you how to make egg cups with ham and cheese, as well as tips for making your own variations!
I’m definitely not a morning person. I don’t know about you, but the thought of making myself breakfast is enough to make me want to crawl back into bed.
That’s why these egg and ham cups are perfect for those mornings when you’re feeling too tired or lazy to cook anything else! They take barely any time at all, they taste great, and they give you energy so that you can get your day started off right!
This is a great and easy Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes!
I love a great and easy Air Fryer Breakfast Recipe, some of my favorite recipes are AIR FRYER MINI CHEESE FRITTATAS, AIR FRYER BREAKFAST SAUSAGES, AIR FRYER BROWN SUGAR CANDIED BACON, and AIR FRYER AVOCADO TOAST WITH EGG.
What Are Ham and Egg Cups?
I know it may seem a little strange, but trust me– ham and egg cups are an amazing breakfast. They’re easy to make, fun for kids of all ages to eat, and great for those days when you want something lighter than a bowl of cereal or oatmeal. I’m going to show you how they work!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Ham and Egg Cups
- Deli Ham
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Black Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Ham and Egg Cups
Start by spraying your muffin tin with olive oil. Line your muffin tin with a piece of ham. Sprinkle some shredded cheese in the middle of the ham slice.
Crack the eggs in a small bowl. Use a fork to beat the eggs. Add the sliced green onions, and mix well. Fill the muffin tin with the egg mixture. Then just set the muffin tin in the air fryer, 330 degrees F, for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, check and see if the egg if not add a couple of minutes.
- For best results using a metal muffin tin. I have found that the silicone liners, fall over, during cooking.
- You can use any type of deli ham for this, some great options are honey roasted, maple, and even smoked ham.
- Egg timing varies from air fryer to air fryer, so as the eggs cook up, check them frequently.
How to Make Ahead and Store Bacon Egg Cups
Bacon egg cups are a great breakfast that you can make ahead and store for up to 3 days. They’re also perfect for those of us who want something easy and delicious without having to spend time in the kitchen first thing in the morning.
For best results, let the Air Fryer Ham and Egg Cups cool to room temperature, and then place them into an airtight container.
- These are a prevalent breakfast choice among Keto and low-carb followers. You can substitute the meat for ham (leftover), leftover turkey, turkey bacon, regular bacon, and even Candian Banon.
- You can use an egg substitute for this recipe.
- Change up your cheese. Some great options are Mexican Cheese, Shredded Colby Jack, and even Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Add some seasonings, and some great ones are Everyiung Bagle Seasoning, minced garlic, and even Italian seasoning.
- Add some vegetables, and I have made these with diced (and cooked) bell peppers, onions, and even mushrooms.
Some Words On Making Eggs In The Air Fryer:
Can you fry an egg in an air fryer?
Yes, I have been making fried eggs in the Air fryer for years, its’ so easy, and it’s amazing when you don’t have an oven!
Can I scramble the eggs in the cups?
If you want to add scrambled eggs, you can either use whole eggs or beat the eggs in a small bowl with milk and seasonings. The recipe will work the same.
MORE AIR FRYER EGG RECIPES:
DON’T FORGET TO PIN:
Air Fryer Ham and Egg Cups
- 4 slices deli ham
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 large eggs
- 1 stalk scallion, diced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Start by spraying your muffin tin with olive oil.
- Line your muffin tin with a piece of ham.
- Sprinkle some shredded cheese in the middle of the ham slice.
- Crack the eggs in a small bowl.
- Use a fork to beat the eggs.
- Add the sliced green onions, and mix well.
- Fill the muffin tin with the egg mixture. Then just set the muffin tin in the air fryer, 330 degrees F, for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, check and see if the egg if not add a couple of minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Muffin Pan, Muffin Tin