If you’re looking for an easy and delicious breakfast or lunch idea, look no further than these air fryer ham and cheese egg cups! They’re perfect for any time of year but especially great for Easter brunch. Best of all, they’re simple to make and only require a few ingredients. So go ahead and give them a try – your taste buds will thank you!
Everyone loves eggs in the morning, although everyone doesn’t like frying up the eggs, today I made a simple Air Fryer Ham and Cheese Egg Cups for my family.
These are great KETO and low-carb, they are amazingly easy to make, and come out perfect in the air fryer.
I love the portability of the dish, my kids and husband will grab one off the counter and bring it with them as they travel either to hockey or work.
What Are Ham and Cheese Muffins?
Muffins are a quick and easy way to make a snack or breakfast, and they can be made with all sorts of different ingredients. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to make ham and cheese muffins. These muffins are perfect for a quick snack or breakfast on the go. They’re also tasty enough that you could serve them at a party or get-together. So, let’s get started!
Why Make Ham and Cheese Egg Cups In The Air Fryer?
Looking for a quick and easy breakfast recipe that the whole family will love? Ham and cheese egg cups are perfect! Not only are they delicious, but they’re also super simple to make – you can have them ready in just minutes. And the best part is, you can cook them in the air fryer so they’re healthy and low-calorie. So what are you waiting for? Give this easy recipe a try today!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Ham and Cheese Egg Cups
Have you ever made Ham and Cheese Egg Cups? They’re a delicious, easy breakfast item that can be whipped up in no time. Plus, they’re perfect for on-the-go breakfasts. All you need are a few simple ingredients and your air fryer.
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (I used cheddar)
- 4 tablespoon heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4–5 tablespoons cheddar cheese (optional)
How To Cook Ham and Cheese Egg Cups In Air Fryer
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, ham, cheese, heavy cream, salt, and pepper.
Spray your ramekins with olive oil spray. Pour the egg mixture into the cups, evenly.
Set the ramekins in the air fryer basket or tray. Set the temperature to 300 degrees (AIR FRYER SETTING) for 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes, check and see if your eggs are done. The Omni has a preheating setting, which is an additional few minutes. Sprinkle the extra cheese on it (optional) and close the air fryer, and just wait for it to melt, about a minute.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How long do egg muffins last in the fridge?
Ham and Cheese muffins will last in the refrigerator for about 2 to 3 days. If you want to keep them any longer, you can always freeze them.
Can you freeze baked eggs?
Yes, you can easily make a double or even triple batch of these ham and cheese muffins and freeze them. I love making a batch over the weekend and freezing one batch, a great and healthy breakfast option, ready to go!
Are egg muffins Keto?
Yes, all of the ingredients in this recipe are keto and low-carb friendly.
Can egg muffins be eaten cold?
Yes, they can. Although I really do prefer them warm.
How do you reheat egg muffins in the air fryer?
The best way to reheat your egg muffins is in the air fryer. By using the air fryer, you will not only heat them up evenly but also prevent them from becoming soggy. Just follow these simple steps to reheat your egg muffins in the air fryer. First, preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees F. Then, place the egg muffins in the basket and cook for 3-5 minutes or until they are heated through. Enjoy a quick and easy breakfast with reheated egg muffins from the comfort of your own kitchen!
How to freeze egg muffins
Making egg muffins is a great way to have a quick and healthy breakfast on the go, but they can be time-consuming to make if you’re making them fresh every morning. If you have a batch of egg muffins that you’d like to save for later, here’s how you can freeze them. Just follow these simple steps:
- Cook the egg muffins as called for in the recipe below.
- Let the egg muffins cool to room temperature.
- Place the room temperature egg muffins into a freezer-safe container or freezer bag.
- Freeze for about 1 to 2 months
- You can either heat from frozen in the air fryer or defrost it overnight in the air fryer.
More Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes
An air fryer is a great tool for making quick and healthy breakfasts. Here are some of our favorite recipes that will help you start your day off right. Whether you’re in the mood for eggs, bacon, or French toast, we’ve got you covered. So what are you waiting for? Get cooking!
- AIR FRYER CINNAMON ROLL MONKEY BREAD:
- AIR FRYER CAPTAIN CRUNCH FRENCH TOAST:
- AIR FRYER SIMPLY POTATOES:
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Ham and Cheese Egg Cups
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup ham, cooked and diced
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4-5 tablespoons cheddar cheese, optional
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, ham, cheese, heavy cream, salt, and pepper.
- Spray your ramekins with olive oil spray.
- Pour the egg mixture into the cups evenly.
- Set the ramekins in the air fryer basket or tray.
- Set the temperature to 300 degrees (AIR FRYER SETTING) for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, check and see if your eggs are done. The Omni has a preheating setting, which is an additional few minutes. Sprinkle the extra cheese on it (optional) and close the air fryer, and wait for it to melt, about a minute.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer