This has been all of the rage in the Air Fryer group. So, I thought, why not. This is not my recipe, I have two sources, I would like to site:
They are extremely easy to make and they are very versatile, I will be updating my post in the coming weeks, as I just ordered Trader Joe’s, Everything Bagel Topping, which Looks AMAZING!
So, the directions are pretty easy, here they are so you can easily make them in your very own air fryer,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Check Out This Book, everything to get you started and SUCCESSFUL in Air Frying.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
Air Fryer, Easy Homemade Chocolate Chip Bagels
This has been all of the rage in the Air Fryer group. My kids really love chocolate chip bagels, so this morning I surprised them with a homemade, and there is nothing like a hot bagel with cream cheese.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 egg (crack into a small bowl, and then beat it with a fork)
- Combine the Greek yogurt and self-rising flour in a mixing bowl.
- Mix until the dough comes together.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, mix until evenly distributed.
- Remove your dough from the mixer, and then cut into 4 equal pieces. I shape my dough into a ball and then make a circle with my finger in the center.
- As you make them place them into a greased air fryer basket or on a greased air fryer tray. (sprayed with olive oil). Then brush the egg over the top, of the bagels.
- Set into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 8-11 minutes (time will depend on your air fryer)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: toasting bagel in air fryer bagel recipe air fryer bagels skinnytaste bagel recipe without yogurt air fryer bagel bites gluten free bagel recipe 2 ingredient bagels air fryer bagels without yogurt