This has been all of the rage in the Air Fryer group. So, I thought, why not. This is not my recipe, I have two sources, I would like to site:
They are extremely easy to make and they are very versatile, I will be updating my post in the coming weeks, as I just ordered Trader Joe’s, Everything Bagel Topping, which Looks AMAZING!
So, the directions are pretty easy, here they are so you can easily make them in your very own air fryer,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Check Out This Book, everything to get you started and SUCCESSFUL in Air Frying.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
Making homemade bagels has never been easier, today I am making 4 bagels with this recipe, and they are so easy to make. Feel free to change out the toppings, today I went with a classic toasted coconut bagel, but the options are limitless.
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt ( I used coconut vanilla)
- 1 cup self-rising flour (see note)
- 2-3 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- beaten egg (optional)
- Mix together the Greek Yogurt, self-rising flour and salt, until the dough comes together. When the dough is well blended, mix in the shredded coconut.
- Use your hands to create circles, and then use your finger to poke the hole through the middle of it)
- Brush the tops with an egg wash
- Air Fry at 325 F. for 8 to 11 minutes, halfway during air frying, flip your bagels.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Note: if you do not have self-rising flour, just make your own, with 2 teaspoons of baking powder and 1 cup of flour.