Air Fryer Coconut Bagels – Do you love the taste of bagels but don’t have the time to make them? Well, our Air Fryer Coconut Bagel Recipe is perfect for you! These delicious treats are made with flakes of coconut on top for a great flavor. So, if you love everything Coconut, this is an excellent recipe for you! The best part is that you can cook them in your air fryer!
Air Fryer Coconut Bagels are amazing! Today, we made a batch and then made some breakfast sandwiches out of them. They make for a fantastic but healthy breakfast!
If you have not made your bagels in your air fryer, you are so missing out! It might go down as one of the best Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes!
Making bagels is something I thought I would never do, but with the air fryer, baking bagels are now second nature! My kids love them, and I love that I can bake them perfectly in my air fryer!
If you become bagel-obsessed like my family, some of my favorite Air Fryer Bagel Recipes are AIR FRYER STRAWBERRY BAGELS, AIR FRYER ASIAGO CHEESE BAGELS, AIR FRYER WEIGHT WATCHER CINNAMON RAISIN BAGEL RECIPE, and AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY BAGELS.
Ingredients In Air Fryer Coconut Bagels
- Greek Yogurt (Coconut Vanilla)
- Self-Rising Flour
- Shredded Coconut
How To Make Air Fryer Coconut Bagels
Mix the Greek Yogurt, and self-rising flour, until the dough comes together. When the dough is well blended, mix in the shredded coconut.
Divide the dough into four equal portions. Then roll the dough into a ball, use your finger and make a hole in the middle.
In a small bowl, beat the egg and water together, then brush the tops with the egg wash. Set your bagels into the air fryer basket, sprinkle with some shredded coconut.
Air Fry at 350 F. for 8 to 11 minutes. Halfway through air frying, flip your bagels.
Why Use Greek Yogurt?
They typically used Greek Yogurt for this recipe because it’s thicker than regular yogurt, as it has been strained.
Today, I used a flavored Greek Yogurt, which I found at my local grocery store. It is called Toasted Coconut Vanilla, which inspired this recipe. But if you can not find it at our grocery store, you can use regular Greek Yogurt.
How To Make Your Own Self-Rising Flour
Since most of us do not use self-rising flour, you may not have some on hand. I made a simple recipe for all of you, using regular all-purpose flour.
However, you can change it out for Gluten-Free Flour, and the recipe will work the same. I have not tried it with almond flour.
How To Store Air Fryer Coconut Bagels
These will store well for a few days at room temperature. Just place them into an airtight container. For any more extended storage, put them into the refrigerator.
If you want to freeze them, they make an excellent meal-prep idea, cook as directed, and then wrap several times in saran wrap, then in foil. Then place them into a freezer bag. They will last for about 1 to 2 months.
To use from frozen, place them into the refrigerator, or leave them on the counter until thawed. You can reheat them in a toaster, microwave, or air fryer. Heat until warmed through.
More Air Fryer Bagel Recipes:
- AIR FRYER KETO BAGELS
- AIR FRYER 2 INGREDIENT WEIGHT WATCHER FRIENDLY BAGELS
- EASY AIR FRYER BANTAM BAGELS
- AIR FRYER STRAWBERRY BAGELS
- AIR FRYER JALAPENO AND CHEDDAR BAGELS
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Coconut Bagels
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt, ( Toasted Coconut Vanilla)
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 2-3 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1/2 tablespoon water
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Mix the Greek Yogurt, and self-rising flour, until the dough comes together. When the dough is well blended, mix in the shredded coconut.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions. Then roll the dough into a ball, use your finger and make a hole in the middle.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg and water together, then brush the tops with the egg wash. Set your bagels into the air fryer basket, sprinkle with some shredded coconut.
- Air Fry at 350 F. for 8 to 11 minutes. Halfway through air frying, flip your bagels.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray, or Parchment Paper