This has been all of the rage in the Air Fryer group. So, I thought, why not. This is not my recipe, I have two sources, I would like to site:
They are extremely easy to make and they are very versatile, I will be updating my post in the coming weeks, as I just ordered Trader Joe’s, Everything Bagel Topping, which Looks AMAZING!
So, the directions are pretty easy.
This recipe will make 4 bagels.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Check Out This Book, everything to get you started and SUCCESSFUL in Air Frying.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
Air Fryer, Homemade Asiago Cheese Bagels
Making homemade bagels has never been easier, today I am making 4 bagels with this recipe, and they are so easy to make. Feel free to change out the toppings, today I went with a classic plain bagel, but the options are limitless.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 8
- Total Time: 18
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup self-rising flour (see note)
- 1/2 cup shredded asiago cheese
- Mix together the Greek Yogurt, self-rising flour and salt, until the dough comes together.
- Use a rolling pin and roll the dough out, about 1/2 inch thick. (or just use your hands to create circles, and use your finger to add the hole trough the middle of it)
- Use biscuit cutters and cut your circles out.
- Sprinkle the asiago cheese on top.
- Air Fry at 325 F. for 8 to 11 minutes. (I flipped mine, after 5 minutes)
Keywords: air fryer bagels with all purpose flour air fryer bagels skinnytaste bagel recipe bagel recipe no yeast gluten free bagel recipe 2 ingredient bagels healthy bagel recipes air fryer bagels vegan