Air Fryer Cheddar Cheese Bagels — Cheese bagels are a favorite of many, but often they can be time-consuming to make. This recipe for cheese bagels uses an air fryer and is easy and quick – perfect for brunch or when you’re craving that fresh warm bread in the middle of the night! It’s also great for dipping into warm soup.
There is nothing better for breakfast than a homemade Air Fryer Cheddar Cheese Bagels.
If you love fresh bagels, you will totally love these. Made with cheddar cheese bubbling on top. It’s a fantastic and easy recipe to make in your air fryer.
While I didn’t use my own dough today, I used a healthier option known as the Weight Watcher Bagel Recipe.
With only a few ingredients, you can have a healthy and delicious breakfast within minutes. This is one of my favorite bagel recipes.
If you start to really love to make your own bagels, some other great Air Fryer Bagel Recipes are AIR FRYER KETO BAGELS, AIR FRYER 2 INGREDIENT WEIGHT WATCHER FRIENDLY BAGELS, AIR FRYER BANTAM BAGELS, AIR FRYER, HOMEMADE STRAWBERRY BAGELS, and AIR FRYER POPPY BAGELS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Cheddar Cheese Bagels
- Greek Yogurt
- Self-Rising Flour
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
How To Make Air Fryer Cheddar Cheese Bagels
Mix the Greek Yogurt, self-rising flour and salt, until the dough comes together. When the dough is well blended, mix in the shredded cheddar cheese.
Use your hands to create circles, use your finger to add the hole through the middle of it, or use biscuit cutters and cut your circles out.
Brush the tops with an egg wash Air Fry at 350 F. for 8 to 11 minutes. Halfway through air frying, flip your bagels.
Why Use Greek Yogurt?
This recipe calls for Greek Yogurt, which is thicker than regular yogurt, which is why it works.
Greek yogurt is different from other yogurts because it has been strained, making it thicker than other yogurts.
While many brands are labeled as Greek Yogurt, the best brands to use are Fage and Stonfyrield, which seem to hold their shape during air frying.
What is Self-Rising Flour?
The other ingredient that is used in this recipe is self-rising flour, which is nothing more than a combination of all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt.
Here is the combination of the amounts, so you can make it if you don’t have self-rising flour at home:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
More Air Fryer Bagel Recipes:
- AIR FRYER 2 INGREDIENT WEIGHT WATCHER FRIENDLY BAGELS
- AIR FRYER BANTAM BAGELS
- EASY AIR FRYER KETO BAGELS
- AIR FRYER, HOMEMADE STRAWBERRY BAGELS
- AIR FRYER JALAPENO AND CHEDDAR BAGELS
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Cheddar Cheese Bagels
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup self-rising flour, (see note)
- 2-3 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 large egg, beaten–optional
- Mix the Greek Yogurt, self-rising flour and salt, until the dough comes together. When the dough is well blended, mix in the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use your hands to create circles, use your finger to add the hole through the middle of it, or use biscuit cutters and cut your circles out.
- Brush the tops with an egg wash Air Fry at 350 F. for 8 to 11 minutes. Halfway through air frying, flip your bagels.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray, or Parchment Paper