My kids love homemade bagels, I love that you can make these anytime and only require really only 3 ingredients, you can switch these bagels out with any flavoring, dried fruit or seasoning, today, I used my son’s favorite Trader Joe’s Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend and created these.
Here are the step by step instructions, so you can make them at home yourself,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Pans, I had a hard time finding pans that fit, but then one day, I ran around this amazing, which even includes a muffin tin, talk about a score!
Don’t Forget to Pin—Print
Air Fryer, Homemade Everything Bagels (WEIGHT WATCHER FRIENDLY)
My kids love homemade bagels, I love that you can make these anytime and only require really only 3 ingredients, you can switch these bagels out with any flavoring, dried fruit or seasoning, today, I used my son’s favorite seasoning blend and created these.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 3 bagels 1x
- Category: Breakfast, Bread
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel Seasoning Mix
- In a small bowl mix together the self-rising flour and Greek yogurt.
- After you mix it, add the dough to a floured surface (either use regular flour or more-self rising flour) knead the dough until it’s well combined.
- After you knead your dough add the dried blueberries and knead them into the dough.
- Roll out the dough into a long log, and then fold it together and seal the ends, by pressing the ends together.
- Place the prepared bagels into a greased air fryer basket or in a greased air fryer tray. Brush the bagels with an egg wash, (see instructions in the recipe card) Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, for 5 minutes. (air fryer setting) after 5 minutes, brush the bagels again with the egg wash, and then sprinkle on the seasoning mix, and air fry for another 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer bagel recipe toasting bagel in air fryer 2 ingredient bagels weight watchers 2 ingredient bagels air fryer air fryer bagels skinnytaste weight watchers air fryer recipes skinnytaste 2 ingredient bagels weight watchers bagels