Instant Pot Egg Loaf is amazing! This is one of the greatest Instant Pot Hacks, and if you have been following me, you know how much I love Air Fryer & Instant Pot Hacks!
The best thing about this is not only is it quick, but it’s also so easy, and it will save you a few steps by not peeling your eggs!
So, if you want to make an egg salad sandwich, this will soon become one of your favorite recipes!
If you are looking for even more Easy Instant Pot Recipes, some of my favorites are INSTANT POT CHICKEN AND RICE, INSTANT POT FARRO, INSTANT POT CHICKEN POT PIE SOUP, and NINJA FOODI SOUTHWESTERN CHILI.
What Is An Egg Loaf?
An egg loaf has been around for generations, and it was traditionally baked in the oven. But over the years and as new appliances came to light, the Instant Pot makes a perfect egg loaf in minutes!
An egg loaf is nothing more than a bunch of hard-boiled eggs cooked at once. They have no egg shells, just the egg and yellows baked to a perfect consistency.
Today, we prepared our egg loaf in the Instant Pot, which cooked up in less than 10 minutes!
Ingredients Needed For Instant Pot Egg Loaf
- Cooking Spray
For Full Directions and Specific Ingredients Scroll To The End Of This Page-For A Printable Recipe Card
How To Make Instant Pot Hard-Boiled Egg Loaf
Add 2 cups of water to your Instant Pot, then add the trivet. In an Instant Pot safe bowl, spray it with non-stick cooking spray and then add 6 eggs into it.
Then cover the bowl with foil, set your manual high temperature for 4 minutes. When it’s done, let it naturally release.
Then just put it on the cutting board and chop it up.
Some Pro Tips:
- Spray your dish with cooking spray. Otherwise, the eggs will not fall out.
- Although the cooking time is 5 minutes, it will take at least 5 minutes for the Instant Pot to come to pressure.
- Use a baking dish that will fit into your Instant Pot Bowl.
- This recipe will work in the 3 Quart, 6 Quart, or 8 Quart.
- If you are using the 3 quarts, you will need to make fewer eggs than making the same recipe in an 8 quart.
Reasons why the egg loaf may not have cooked all the way:
- This recipe needs to be done with a natural release. If you do a quick release, the Instant Pot might not fully cook the eggs.
- Ensure that you leave some space around the baking dish and your Instant Pot; space will help the steam come up and cook the eggs fully.
- Do not use more than 9 eggs.
Recipes to use the Instant Pot Hard Boiled Egg Loaf:
- Egg Salad
- Cobb Salad
- Chicken & Egg Salad
- Caprese Salad
- Egg Casserole
- Pea Salad
Don’t Forget To Pin-
- 8-9 eggs
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 Cups Water
- Instant Pot
- Add 2 cups of water to your Instant Pot, then add the trivet. In an Instant Pot safe bowl, spray it with non-stick cooking spray and then add 6 eggs into it.
- Then cover the bowl with foil, set your manual high temperature for 4 minutes. When it’s done, let it naturally release.
- Then just put it on the cutting board and chop it up.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 108Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 279mgSodium: 110mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 9g