Air Fryer Western Omelet Egg Bites are so good! They are the perfect breakfast, filled with fresh vegetables, and absolutely delicious!
I have been looking for some great recipes for breakfast to make in my air fryer, and today I reached for my egg mold. I have been using it for years and years, making egg bites in my Instant Pot; today, I tried my recipe in the Air Fryer!
This recipe did not disappoint. The eggs came out tender, and the vegetables as well. If you want to add some protein to the mix, you can toss in some cooked ham, bacon, or even chorizo sausage. The recipe will remain the same.
If you have never cooked eggs in your Air Fryer, this recipe is the perfect place to start.
This recipe is perfect for KETO and low carb.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Western Omelet Egg Bites
- Black Pepper
- Diced Bell Peppers
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Diced Ham (Cooked)
How To Make Air Fryer Western Omelet Egg Bites
Start by cracking the eggs in a small mixing bowl.
Dice your bell peppers and cooked ham. Mix everything, the eggs, milk, salt, black pepper, bell peppers, shredded cheese, and ham.
Spray with olive oil or non-stick cooking spray your silicone mold. Place your filled egg bite mold into your air fryer for 8 to 10 minutes at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting. Remove when the eggs are fully cooked.
Some Pro Tips:
- This recipe will work in any Air Fryer Baksaet or Oven Model. I have made these several times in the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Crips Lid, and even the Mealthy Lid. The recipe will remain the same, and the cooking time may vary.
- If you do not have an egg bite mold, you can easily use a muffin tin or silicone muffin liners.
- Make sure your eggs are fully cooked before removing them. The cooking time will depend on what air fryer you own and what pan you are using.
Cooking for a Smaller Family?
If you want to reduce this recipe, you can easily divide this recipe into two to make a couple of egg bites.
It would be best to plan on each person eating about 2 egg bites since they are rather small.
Want to Prep Ahead?
If you want to make these on the weekend and have them ready to eat during the week, you can do so. Keep them tightly wrapped in the refrigerator, and they should last about 2 to 3 days.
These also freeze quite well. Let the Air Fryer Western Omelet Egg Bites cool to room temperature, wrap them individually in saran wrap, then place them into a freezer-safe container or freezer bag.
They will last in the freezer for about 1 to 2 months. To use from frozen, you can heat them in the microwave or the Air Fryer until heated through.
What Pan Can I Use For Egg Bite Molds In The Air Fryer?
Today, I used this one, affiliate links included:
More Air Fryer Egg Recipes
- AIR FRYER QUICHE LORRAINE (QUICK AND EASY)
- AIR FRYER CHEESE OMELETTE (OMELET)
- EASY AIR FRYER EGGS BENEDICT
- AIR FRYER SOUTHERN DEVILED EGGS
- AIR FRYER EGG IN HOLE
- EASY AIR FRYER-HOW TO FRY AN EGG, IN YOUR AIR FRYER (KETO FRIENDLY)
- AIR FRYER EASY BAKED EGGS
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Western Omelet Egg Bites
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup green and red bell peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup ham, diced
- Start by cracking the eggs in a small mixing bowl.
- Dice your bell peppers and cooked ham. Mix everything, the eggs, milk, salt, black pepper, bell peppers, shredded cheese, and ham.
- Spray with olive oil or non-stick cooking spray on your silicone mold. Place your filled egg bite mold into your air fryer for 8 to 10 minutes at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting. Remove when the eggs are fully cooked.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy
- Air Fryer, Air Fryer Basket or Air Fryer Oven
- Egg Bite Mold
- Cooking Spray