There is nothing better in the morning than a homemade Air Fryer Cheese Omelette (Omelet). Easy and absolutely delicious. If you are looking for easy Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes, this is one of my favorites.
The morning in our house is filled with a frenzy of activity. Between taking showers, making coffee, and getting the kids ready for school, we are so busy. So, breakfast needs obe fast, but it needs to be relatively healthy, and of course, a healthy dose of protein is ideal. So, I came up with this easy cheese omelet, which has become part of our morning routine.
If you love a great egg dish, and if you truly love a great omelet, this is the perfect recipe for you and your family. In less than 10 minutes, you can have a delicious breakfast on the table.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Egg Recipes, some of my favorites are: AIR FRYER SOFT BOILED EGGS, AIR FRYER POACHED EGGS, AIR FRYER BARNYARD BUSTER WRAP, and AIR FRYER BREAKFAST EGG ROLLS.
What is An Omelet?
Traditional omelets are fried in a frying pan. There are two spellings for an omelet or omelet.
It’s a combination of eggs, cheese, and other fillings typically thought of as folded over.
You can have any fillings in an omelet; there can range from vegetables to meat. And some cream is typically added to the eggs to make them fluff up.
Every culture has one; the most popular ones are from China, called Egg Foo Yung.
Air Fryer Cheese Omelette (Omelet)
For today’s omelet, I used a straightforward cheddar cheese to make this. With only three ingredients, it’s the perfect recipe for any busy morning.
Ingredients Needed In Air Fryer Cheese Omelet
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Seasonings: Salt & Pepper to taste
Here is How To Make Air Fryer Cheese Omelet
Start by mixing in a small bowl the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper. Mix with your whisk until they are nice and frothy.
Then pour into a non-stick pan, place the pan into the air fryer for 4 minutes at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting. When the time is up, sprinkle your cheese on top, cook for another 4 minutes at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting.
Some Pro Tips:
- Do not double the recipe. Start by making one omelet perfect before doubling them.
- Use a pan that is small enough to fit into your air fryer. Check before adding the ingredients.
- Add more cheese after the eggs are cooked. The air fryer will perfectly melt the cheese.
- Do not overfill your omelets; it’s best to have a perfectly cooked omelet than one with too much filling.
Some Common Questions About Making Eggs In the Air Fryer-
Here are some ideas for making even more omelets in your air fryer; for different winning combinations, try these:
- Ham and Cheese
- Bacon and Cheese
- Bacon and Potatoes
- Spinach and Tomatoes
- Goat Cheese and Herbs
- Vegetable Filled (your favorite vegetables)
What cheese is best in omelets?
The best cheese that you can use for omelets is whatever your favorites cheese is. I have used so much cheese over the years. Some of my favorites are feta, fresh goat cheese, cheddar, gouda, or even a great blue cheese.
Is a cheese omelet healthy?
Yes, a cheese omelet is a great source of protein, especially as a breakfast, and it will keep you full for hours. Serve it with a great side of fruit for a truly healthy breakfast option.
Should you add milk to the omelet?
You can add any milk or cream that you want to help the eggs get fluffy. Typically omelets are made with cream, but you can use a non-dairy alternative.
What seasoning is good in an omelet?
While they do not need any special seasonings, besides salt and black pepper, you can add any fresh or dried herbs that you like.
Some of my favorites are Italian seasoning, parsley, tarragon, and chervil.
For More Breakfast Ideas
SOME HELPFUL PRODUCTS USED IN MAKING THIS RECIPE-
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Don’t Forget to Pin–
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Start by mixing in a small bowl the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper. Mix with your whisk until they are nice and frothy.
- Then pour into a non-stick pan, place the pan into the air fryer for 4 minutes at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- When the time is up, sprinkle your cheese on top, cook for another 4 minutes at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- When the time is up, carefully remove your pan from the air fryer, and use a spatula to flip the omelet onto the pan.
- Serve & enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 230Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 234mgSodium: 319mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 10g