Air Fryer Banana Nut English Muffins — This is so good and so easy. If you love the taste of peanut butter and bananas, this is a great snack, breakfast, or dessert for you!
My son was heading out to school, and I needed something quick for him to eat and I didn’t want to hand him a piece of English Muffin cause with no protein, he would be hungry way before lunch, so I reached for a jar of peanut butter, cut up some bananas and sprinkled some diced pecans on top!
The result a text, that said thanks mom, that was delish!
As most of us with kids know that getting them something delicious and healthy in the morning, especially on school days, is hard, this is a great option!
If you are looking for more kid-friendly breakfast options, some of my favorites that I have made in the Air Fryer are AIR FRYER FRIED EGG SANDWICH, AIR FRYER RICOTTA TOAST WITH ROASTED GARLIC AND TOMATOES, AIR FRYER, SCRAMBLED EGG TOAST, and AIR FRYER AVOCADO TOAST.
Ingredients In Air Fryer Banana Nut English Muffins
- English Muffins
- Peanut Butter
- Crushed Pecans or Walnuts
How To Make Air Fryer Banana Nut English Muffins
Place your English muffin into the Air Fryer Basket, at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 3-5 minutes.
Spread Peanut Butter on English Muffin, add Bananas, sprinkle with pecans or walnuts.
Other Great Toppings For English Muffins:
- Mashed Avocados
- Almond Butter and Dried Cranberries
- Tomato Slices with Fresh Mozzarella
- Hummus and Cucumbers
- Peanut Butter with Sliced Strawberries
- Goat Cheese and Sliced Pears
- Almond Butter with Sliced Apples
Alternatives For Peanut Butter
While today, I used peanut butter, I know that a lot of children have peanut allergies, so I wanted to mention that you could use the following free substitutions,
- Sunflower Seed Butter
- Cookie Butter
- Soy Butter
- Pea Butter
Some Other Great Air Fryer Toast Recipes-
Don’t Forget To Pin-
- 1 English Muffin
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon crushed walnuts or pecans
- Start by splitting your English Muffin with a fork.
- Set your English Muffin in the air fryer, at 320 degrees F, for 3-5 minutes (air fryer setting)
- Spread the peanut butter over the English Muffins.
- Scatter the bananas on top of the English Muffin, then sprinkle some crushed pecans or walnuts on top.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 481Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 419mgCarbohydrates: 62gFiber: 7gSugar: 17gProtein: 14g