Air Fryer Avocado Toast is a great and healthy way to start any day! Made with fresh avocados, it’s a great and simple breakfast, which everyone seems to love!
We have been making this for years in the Air Fryer, and if you love a great piece of Avacado Toast, this is the recipe for you!
Nothing toasts better than the Air Fryer. Whether you have an Air Fryer Basket or Air Fryer Oven, making toast is a breeze. Here are some other Toast-inspired Recipes made in the Air Fryer CHOCOLATE CROISSANTS, AIR FRYER, BANANA NUT ENGLISH MUFFINS, AIR FRYER CINNAMON, AND VANILLA TOAST, and AIR FRYER TOASTING A BAGEL.
Ingredients Needed For Making Air Fryer Avocado Toast
- Minced Garlic
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Lemon Juice
- Diced Tomatoes
How To Make Air Fryer Avocado Toast
In a small bowl, mash the avocado, minced garlic, salt, pepper, and lemon juice and mix well.
Place your bread into the Air Fryer Basket or in the Tray, and set the temperature at 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 2-4 minutes.
Spread the avocado mixture on top, and garnish with fresh diced tomatoes.
How To Make The Best Air Fryer Avocado Toast
- Purchase fresh avocado; sure that firm, and don’t use any too soft, bruised, or brown. You want the avocado to be at its peak.
- Get a great piece of bread. My favorites are sourdough, but you can use anything a bit firmer. White sandwich bread does not work here, as the avocado spread will seep through.
- Use a fork to mash your avocado. I like to keep mine with a few lumps, but you can make it smooth.
- Season after you add the topping. While I only used salt and black pepper, you can use anything; My favorite is Everything But the Bagel from Trader Joe’s! Itis delish!
Some Other Variations of Air Fryer Avocado Toast
There are so many ways to dress this Air Fryer Avocado Toast up; here are some quick suggestions.
- Minced Garlic
- Fresh Herbs & Spices
- Eggs add scrambled, fried, or hard-boiled eggs.
- Pickled Onions, Rasidhes, or Jalapenos.
- Sauce, hot sauce, tabasco sauce, etc.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Toast Recipes-
- AIR FRYER RICOTTA TOAST WITH ROASTED GARLIC AND TOMATOES
- EASY AIR FRYER GARLIC TOAST
- AIR FRYER PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY STREUSEL ENGLISH MUFFINS
- EASY AIR FRYER CINNAMON AND VANILLA TOAST
- AIR FRYER PEANUT BUTTER BANANA TOAST
Don’t Forget To Pin-
Air Fryer Avocado Toast
- ripe avocado
- 2 slices bread, any type
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, optional
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado, minced garlic, salt, pepper, and lemon juice, and mix well.
- Place your bread into the Air Fryer Basket or in the Tray, and set the temperature at 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 2-4 minutes.
- Spread the avocado mixture on top, and garnish with fresh diced tomatoes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
- Air Fryer