Air Fryer Peanut Butter Banana Toast — Today, I made many of these for my kids while they were waiting for their eggs to cook up.
Filled with protein and a fun breakfast, I am sure that this will soon become one of your favorite summer breakfasts! I love a great breakfast that only takes minutes to make but keeps the kids full for a while!
If you have been worried about making toast in your Air Fryer, let me tell you, nothing makes a better piece of toast than the Air Fryer. Perfectly toasted and delicious! It’s literally begging for you to add some toppings!
If you are looking for even more Easy Air Fryer Toast Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CROISSANTS, AIR FRYER FRIED EGG SANDWICH, AIR FRYER RICOTTA TOAST WITH ROASTED GARLIC AND TOMATOES, and AIR FRYER, SCRAMBLED EGG TOAST.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Peanut Butter Banana Toast
- Bread, White or Wheat
- Peanut Butter
How To Make Air Fryer Peanut Butter Banana Toast
Start by placing your bread in the air fryer, set the time for 3 minutes, at 365 degrees F. (air fryer setting)
When the time is up, Spread the peanut butter on the toast, then drizzle honey over it, place the sliced bananas over them.
Place back into the air fryer, for about 30 seconds. (Same temperature, 365 degrees F.)
Some Other Variations:
While this toast is amazing as it is, serval people have added some suggestions, which sound awesome, and I hope to try over the summer, here are some great ones:
- Diced Walnuts or Pecans
- Use Toaster Waffles
- Use Cinnamon Apple Rice Cake
You could also add back the toast, and caramelize the banana, honey and peanut butter!
Or you can cook the bananas on the stove, and then add them to the toast!
Some Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Toast Recipes-
- AIR FRYER RICOTTA TOAST WITH ROASTED GARLIC AND TOMATOES
- AIR FRYER FRIED EGG SANDWICH
- EASY AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CROISSANTS
- AIR FRYER PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY STREUSEL ENGLISH MUFFINS
- AIR FRYER FROZEN TEXAS TOAST GARLIC BREAD
- 2 pieces of toast
- 1 banana slices
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Start by placing your bread in the air fryer, set the time for 3 minutes, at 365 degrees F. (air fryer setting)
- When the time is up, Spread the peanut butter on the toast, then drizzle honey over it, place the sliced bananas over them.
- Place back into the air fryer, for about 30 seconds. (Same temperature, 365 degrees F.)
- Palte, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 443Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 391mgCarbohydrates: 64gFiber: 6gSugar: 25gProtein: 12g