Making bread is easy, I used to make it a lot when my kids were little, and I had a fancy bread machine. Now, that I am armed with an air fryer, and I love to experiment, I tried this today and the results were amazing.
The house smelled wonderful, there is nothing like the smell of freshly baked bread coming from the air fryer. My kids always come running to grab a slice while they are nice and hot and the butter just melts into it. Can you picture it? I told my son, Jason that I would work on making homemade butter in the coming weeks, so be on the lookout for that recipe. I promise you, it’s easier than it sounds, it is so easy you won’t believe it.
When I was a small child, my mother and grandmother would always bake bread, did I mention I am old? I come from an old-fashioned Italian household, where everything was made from scratch, so it’s not surprising I went into the “food business.”
Baking powder biscuits are just as the name says, it’s an old-fashioned classic American biscuit that is light and soft. My mother used to make them so she could split it open and use the leftover biscuits for sandwiches the next day. My kids eat them with a slab of butter in the middle, and in my house, there are no leftover biscuits.
You can serve it at breakfast with ham, sausage gravy, here is a great recipe for that, here. You can also use the biscuits as a topping for chicken pot pie, or as a side with a nice hearty bowl of soup. And it also doubles for dessert, using it for strawberry shortcake, just spit it, add strawberries and whipped cream, and you are good to go.
Here are the items used in the recipe:
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer-How To Cook Frozen Biscuits In The Air Fryer
This is one of the most common questions asked in the air fryer group
- 1 bag frozen biscuits
- This is the brand that I used in this recipe, Pillsbury Grands (found in the freezer section at the grocery store, next to Garlic Bread In my store)
- I use the pre-cut parchment paper for most of my baking recipes, they are really inexpensive and save me tons of time in clean-upSo, cut your parchment paper to fit your air fryer.
- Spray the parchment paper with non-stick cooking spray.
- Then place the frozen biscuits on top of the sprayed parchment paper, they will not stick and they will be easy to flip over.
- Set the time for and the temperature 320 degrees F for4 minutes.
- After the 4 minutes flip and cook for another 6 minutes (The exact time is going to depend on your air fryer)
- Check to make sure they are done before you remove them from the air fryer.
- Then plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: power air fryer oven frozen biscuits grands biscuits in air fryer oven how to cook canned biscuits in an air fryer oven pillsbury grand biscuits in air fryer nuwave air fryer frozen biscuits frozen sausage biscuits in air fryer ninja air fryer frozen biscuits canned biscuits in air fryer