How to Make Frozen Biscuits in the Vortex Air Fryer Instant Pot –Do you like biscuits but don’t want to have the hassle of baking them? I have a solution for you! Check out how to make frozen biscuits in your Air Fryer. You will be surprised at how easy it is, and they are delicious!
We all know that the key to a perfect biscuit is using buttermilk. So, I decided to make frozen biscuits in my Vortex Air Fryer Instant Pot! The result was fluffy and delicious. Biscuits are just one of many options you can cook up in this versatile appliance.
Why Cook Biscuits In The Air Fryer?
In this recipe, I will teach you how to make frozen biscuits in the Vortex Air Fryer Instant Pot. This is a tasty and easy recipe that can be made with just a few ingredients, and it may become your new go-to meal for when you’re short on time or don’t know what’s for dinner.
The air fryer has been around since the 1980s, but it was not until about three years ago that they started to become popular due to their ability to cook food quickly while preserving all of its nutrients. The air fryer uses hot air instead of oil, which means no added fats or oils are used in cooking!
How To How to Make Frozen Biscuits in the Vortex Air Fryer Instant Pot
Add your frozen biscuits to the air fryer basket, single layer spread out, so they all cook up evenly.
For the Vortex, I find that the biscuits will cook better if you flip them about halfway during the cooking process.
- Keep your biscuits frozen, and they cook much better if they go from frozen to the air fryer—no need to defrost them.
- Since the biscuit density will change with the brand, you purchase frozen biscuits as they cook up.
- Flip halfway during the cooking process so that the middle gets fully cooked.
- Brush with melted butter before you start and again when you flip the biscuits.
More Air Fryer Bread Recipes:
- AIR FRYER YORKSHIRE PUDDING
- AIR FRYER HUSH PUPPIES
- EASY AIR FRYER EVERYTHING BAGELS
- AIR FRYER CANNED CRESCENT ROLLS
How to Make Frozen Biscuits in the Vortex Air Fryer Instant Pot
- 4 frozen biscuits
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted, unsalted
- Spray your basket with cooking spray, or line it with a silicone air fryer liner.
- Set the frozen biscuits into the air fryer, being careful to leave space in between for the air to move around fully.
- Brush your biscuits with melted butter.
- Set the temperature to 330 degrees F, air fryer setting for 5 minutes.
- Flip over the biscuits, brush some more melted butter on top, and cook for another 4 to 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Instant Pot Vortex, or Instant Pot Vortex Plus
- Cooking Spray, or Silicone Liner (Air Fryer)