Air Fryer Cheesy Garlic Rolls — Move over, garlic bread baked in the oven! This new method for making garlic bread in an air fryer is so much easier and just as delicious. Not to mention, it frees up your oven for other dishes if you’re entertaining. So preheat your air fryer and get ready to make some of the best garlic bread you’ve ever had!
Are you looking for a quick and easy garlic bread recipe? Look no further than your air fryer! This recipe is crispy and flavorful, and it’s ready in just a few minutes. So fire up your air fryer, and let’s get started!
The air fryer is a great way to make healthier, greasy food options at home. This crispy and perfectly toasted Air Fryer Cheesy Garlic Rolls pairs well with one of your Instant Pot Pasta Dinners or used as a side for your favorite soup dish. Try my Panera Copycat Instant Pot Broccoli and Cheese Soup!
I especially love eating this right out of the air fryer! You could also use it on its own – seriously though: If you’re not sure what to eat for dinner, then have some more of these delicious carbs ;).
What Is An Air Fryer?
Air fryers are becoming increasingly popular, but many people still don’t know what they are or how to use them. An air fryer is a kitchen appliance that uses hot air to cook food. You can use it for cooking various foods, from french fries to chicken wings. If you’re looking for a healthier way to cook your favorite fried foods, an air fryer is worth considering.
Today, we made a simple version of homemade air fryer garlic bread, Air Fryer Cheesy Garlic Rolls.
What Is Cheesy Garlic Rolls?
Most people think of garlic bread when they hear “cheesy garlic rolls.” However, these two dishes are quite different. While garlic bread is simply bread that has been flavored with garlic, cheesy garlic rolls are rolls that have been filled with a cheesy, garlicky mixture.
This makes them much more flavorful and satisfying than plain old garlic bread. So if you’re looking for something a little bit different (and a lot more delicious), give cheesy garlic rolls a try!
Why You’ll Love This Air Fryer Cheesy Garlic Rolls
Do you love cheesy garlic rolls? If you do, you’ll love this air fryer version. Some of the reasons that you will love them are:
- With just five minutes in the air fryer, you can have a batch of delicious and nutritious homemade rolls These are perfect for those weeknights when your family needs something quick but impressive!
- Make a double batch, and freeze one batch, they’re so freezer-friendly, and you can always have a quick snack or side dish, ready to go!
- The garlic bread never disappoints. This dish has been customized to your own tastes and preferences, so go ahead! If you want it more garlicky than ever before or absolutely delicious in every bite–you got it!!
What You’ll Need To Make Cheesy Garlic Rolls In The Air Fryer
- Dinner Rolls
- Cream Cheese
- Garlic Salt
- Minced Garlic
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Cheesy Garlic Rolls
Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5 minutes. Combine softened cream cheese, garlic salt, and two minced garlic cloves in a medium mixing bowl. Stir to mix thoroughly.
Cut a starburst pattern into the rolls, stopping halfway through. Make vertical, horizontal, and two diagonal cuts. Gently tug the edges to separate.
Add cheese mixture in a ziplock bag and seal. Cut off a small section of the corner to make a piping bag—pipe cheese into the slits of the starburst pattern.
Pour melted butter into a bowl. Whisk in minced garlic, parsley, sea salt, and pepper. Dip the top of the rolls into the butter.
Place into the air fryer and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
Timing: Whether you like your bread crispy or not, this Cheesy Garlic Roll is sure to please. If you want it crispy, add a couple of minutes to the cooking time.
Preheating: This recipe will work in any air fryer, but if your appliance requires preheating. The preheating helps to get the bread crispy.
Type of Air Fryer: I used the Instant Pot Vortex Plus for this recipe, but it will work in any Air Fryer Basket or Air Fryer Oven Model. This recipe will also work in the Instant Pot Crisp Lid, Mealthy Lid, or even the Ninja Foodi.
Crowding: For best results, do not crowd the air fryer basket. You want the hot air to circulate the bread, cooking it to perfection freely.
Serve: This makes a fantastic side dish or pairs well with your summer BBQ. My kids love these as part of Thanksgiving, Easter, or Christmas Dinner.
How To Store
You can keep your leftover cheesy garlic bread in an airtight container for up to 3 days when stored in the refrigerator. Either reheat it in the air fryer or reheat it in the microwave. Heat until warmed through.
How To Freeze
You can make a double or triple batch and freeze some in the freezer for another meal. Once you have prepared them, but before you cook them, place them onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Place the baking sheet into the freezer and freeze until frozen solid. Then place them into a freezer bag or freezer-safe container. You can safely freeze them for about 1 to 2 months.
When ready to eat them, place them directly in the freezer, air fry at 360 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for 6 to 8 minutes.
Air Fryer Cheesy Garlic Rolls are the perfect side dish for any meal! They are easy to make and taste delicious. You will love how crispy they come out of the air fryer. Give this recipe a try today!
More Air Fryer Bread Recipes
Are you looking for more Air Fryer Bread recipes? You’ve come to the right place! We’ve gathered some of our favorite recipes for you to try. From naan to garlic bread, we’ve got something for everyone. So what are you waiting for? Start cooking!
- EASY AIR FRYER STAR BREAD
- AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE BRIOCHE
- AIR FRYER HOT CROSS BUNS
- EASY AIR FRYER CREAM CHEESE-STUFFED BAGEL BITES
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT DUNKIN DONUTS BAGEL MINIS
- AIR FRYER BAKING POWDER BISCUITS
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Cheesy Garlic Rolls
- 12 large dinner rolls
- 6 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 6 large garlic cloves, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, unsalted and melted
- 1 tablespoon parsley, diced
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 350* for 5 minutes
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese, garlic salt, and 2 minced garlic cloves. Stir to thoroughly mix
- Cut a starburst pattern into the rolls, stopping halfway through. Make a vertical, horizontal, and two diagonal cuts. Gently tug the edges to separate.
- Add cheese mixture in a ziplock bag and seal. Cut off a small section of the corner to make a piping bag. Pipe cheese into the slits of the starburst pattern.
- Pour melted butter into a bowl. Whisk in the remaining minced garlic, parsley, sea salt, and pepper. Dip the top of the rolls into the butter.
- Place into the air fryer and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
- Air Fryer