Trader Joe’s Hashbrowns in Air Fryer — If you’re looking for an easy and delicious way to jazz up your classic hashbrowns, try Trader Joe’s HashBrowns in your air fryer!
Not only will it give them a crispy golden-brown texture that can rival any restaurant, but the convenience of an air fryer also means you don’t have to stand over a stove to get the right level of crispness.
The result? Deliciously crunchy hashbrowns with none of the hassle or mess that comes from cooking on a skillet. Read on for our whole take on this great recipe using the air fryer for optimal results!
This is the best way to cook your hash brown patty, and they are unique; if you love crispy hash browns, this is the recipe for you, and the cooking time is a fraction of what you would need for deep frying, or baking in the oven, and the results will thrill you!
If you have been looking for a great air fryer breakfast recipe for a lazy weekend morning, this is one of my favorites, although any hash brown (Frozen) would work. Frozen hash browns are one of my favorite breakfast foods.
Why Cook TJ’s Frozen Hash Browns In Air Fryer
Cooking Trader Joe’s frozen hash browns in an air fryer is a popular method because it produces crispy and evenly cooked hash browns without needing a lot of oil. Here are some of the benefits of cooking TJ’s frozen hash browns in an air fryer:
- Crispy texture: The hot circulating air in the air fryer creates a crispy texture on the outside of the hash browns while keeping the inside soft and fluffy. If you love McDonald’s Hash Browns, you will love these; they are my family’s favorite breakfast items to cook in the air fryer.
- Even cooking: The hot air in the air fryer circulates the food, cooking it evenly on all sides. This means you won’t end up with some overcooked hash browns while others are undercooked.
- Healthier option: Using an air fryer requires little to no oil, which makes it a healthier cooking method than frying in a pan or deep fryer.
- Time-saving: Cooking frozen hash browns in an air fryer is quick and easy. It takes only minutes of cooking a batch of hash browns in an air fryer, which is much faster than cooking them in a traditional oven, deep fryer, or stovetop.
Overall, cooking Trader Joe’s frozen hash browns in an air fryer is a convenient and healthy way to enjoy crispy and delicious hash browns in just a few minutes.
Ingredients Needed For Trader Joe’s Hash Browns In Air Fryer
If you’re anything like us, finding new ways to enjoy your favorite foods is super exciting. With the arrival of the air fryer on the kitchen appliances scene – you can now elevate some of your old favorites, including Trader Joe’s Hash Browns!
This easy-to-follow recipe will show you how to make crispy hash browns in an air fryer with just a few simple ingredients. From start to finish, this delicious dish can be ready in under 12 minutes, so break out that air fryer and let’s get cooking.
Remember the step-by-step directions are below in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page, as well as the nutritional information.
- Frozen Hash Browns Patties One package of frozen hashbrowns patties is found at your local Trader Joe’s in the frozen food aisle.
- Air Fryer: Use any air fryer basket or air fryer oven model. Instant Pot Vortex Plus works well, as well as The Ninja Foodi!
How To Cook Frozen Trader Joe’s Hash Browns In Air Fryer
Are you looking for a simple, delicious way to start your day? Look no further than Trader Joe’s frozen hash browns! This breakfast staple is easy to make in an air fryer and can be prepped in minutes. With their crispy exterior and fluffy interior, these hash browns will surely please everyone at the table. Plus, they’re made with whole potatoes — so you know they’re packed with healthy goodness! In this post, we’ll show you how to cook frozen Trader Joe’s Hash Browns in an air fryer so they come out perfectly crisp every time. Read on for the cooking instructions.
Step One: Preheating The Air Fryer
Essential for this recipe, Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees F (205°C), and preheat for 3-5 minutes. Or use the preheating button on your air fryer model.
Step Two: Air Fry Frozen Hash Browns
Place hash browns in a single layer in the air fryer basket. It’s okay if they’re touching, but try not to overcrowd the basket. Set the cooking time for 10-12 minutes, flipping them halfway through the cooking process. The exact cooking time may vary depending on the size and quantity of the hash browns and your air fryer model. Remove when golden brown.
Step Three: Remove From Air Fryer Basket
Once the hash browns are crispy and golden brown, remove them from the air fryer basket using tongs or a plastic spatula and transfer them to a plate lined with paper towels to absorb excess oil and extra grease.
Step Four: Serving
Season the hash browns with salt, black pepper, or any other desired seasonings, and serve them hot.
- Added Oil You don’t need to add oil or spray to the hash browns before air frying, as they already contain enough oil.
- Timing: It’s essential to monitor the cooking process closely, as cooking times can vary based on the air fryer model and the size of the hash browns.
- Easy Clean-Up: Line your air fryer basket with parchment paper for easy cleanup. Please do not preheat the air fyre with parchment paper, as it will cause a fire hazard.
- Batches: Depending on the size of your air fryer basket, you may need to cook your hash brown patties in batches.
How To Serve Trader Joe’s Frozen Hash Browns
Trader Joe’s frozen hash browns can serve as a great breakfast side dish. Here are some ideas for how to serve them.
Serve hashbrown patties as a side dish for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Pair them with air fryer scrambled eggs, air fryer bacon or air fryer sausage, and toast for a classic breakfast plate. Or, serve them alongside air fryer cheeseburgers or air fryer potato-crusted chicken for a tasty and filling dinner side dish.
How To Get Crispy Air Fryer Hash Browns
Hash brown patties can be made extra crispy in an air fryer by following these steps:
Lightly spray the hash brown patties with cooking spray, or brush the potato patties with cooking oil. This will help them crisp up and become golden brown.
How To Store Leftover Hash Brown Patties
f you have leftover hash brown patties, you can store them in the refrigerator for later. Place the leftover hash brown patties in an airtight container or a resealable plastic bag. Store them in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
How To Reheat Hash Brown Patty In Air Fryer
Reheating hash brown patties in an air fryer is quick and easy and will help retain their crispy texture. Here’s how to do it:
- Preheat your air fryer to 375°F (190°C).
- Remove the desired number of hash brown patties from the refrigerator or freezer.
- Place the hash brown patties in the air fryer basket in a single layer. If they’re frozen, there’s no need to thaw them first.
- Cook the hash brown patties for 3-5 minutes if they’re thawed or 5-7 minutes frozen. Check them frequently during cooking to ensure they don’t burn.
- Once the hash brown patties are heated through and crispy, remove them from the air fryer basket using tongs or a spatula.
- Let the hash brown patties cool for a few minutes before serving.
Note: You don’t need to add oil or cooking spray to the hash brown patties before reheating them in the air fryer, as they already contain enough oil. Additionally, be sure not to overcrowd the air fryer basket, as this can cause the patties to cook unevenly.
More Air Fryer Recipes
Trader Joe’s Hashbrowns in Air Fryer
- 4 frozen Trader Joe's Hash Browns
- Essential for this recipe, Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees F (205°C), and preheat for 3-5 minutes. Or use the preheating button on your air fryer model.
- Place hash browns in a single layer in the air fryer basket. It's okay if they're touching, but try not to overcrowd the basket. Set the cooking time for 10-12 minutes, flipping them halfway through the cooking process. The exact cooking time may vary depending on the size and quantity of the hash browns and your air fryer model. Remove when golden brown.
- Once the hash browns are crispy and golden brown, remove them from the air fryer basket using tongs or a plastic spatula and transfer them to a plate lined with paper towels to absorb excess oil and extra grease.
- Season the hash browns with salt, black pepper, or any other desired seasonings, and serve them hot.
- Air Fryer