Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Frozen Mandarin Orange Chicken — This post is for all the cooks out there who are looking to cook a quick and easy dinner that doesn’t require much effort. Trader Joe’s has frozen Mandarin Orange Chicken in their freezer section, and it only takes about 10 minutes to prepare, so you’ll have time left over to relax with your family before bed.
The Trader Joe’s frozen Mandarin Orange Chicken dish is a great air fryer recipe, and you can cook it in just 20 minutes. The mandarin orange chicken itself has a sweet taste with savory undertones. If you are looking for an easy air fryer recipe that will have your family asking for seconds, this may be the one!
The Trader Joe’s frozen Mandarin Orange Chicken dish is an excellent choice for an easy dinner on busy days because you can prepare it in less than 20 minutes. This delicious meal features juicy pieces of marinated chicken breast covered in a tangy citrus sauce. It’s sweet with savory undertones that make it perfect for serving alongside any side dishes you choose to make up the rest of your meal!
Some other great Trader Joe’s Meals to Make in your Air Fryer are AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S BANANA BREAD MUFFINS, AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S FRIED RICE, AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S FROZEN NAAN BREAD, and AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S CAULIFLOWER PANCAKES.
AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S ORANGE CHICKEN FROM FROZEN
Air frying is a great way to make your dinner more budget-friendly and healthier. Trader Joe’s Orange chicken comes out crunchy on the outside. But still juicy in between with no greasy film from oiling or excessive breading!
This is a great and easy way to prepare one of Trader Joe’s fans everywhere! Thanks to the Air Fryer!
TIPS ON HOW TO COOK TRADER JOE’S FROZEN MANDARIN ORANGE CHICKEN IN THE AIR FRYER
- Shake your basket several times during the cooking process. This will ensure that the chicken gets perfectly cooked up!
- Try to get a single layer of chicken down. This may mean that you prepare more than one batch, depending on how large your basket it! The chicken will cook more evenly.
- If you want even more flavor, add your sauce, after defrosting it. Then, toss it back into the air fryer, for a great caramelized taste!
- This recipe will work in an air fryer basket or oven model, including the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, GoWise, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, and Mealthy Lid. The cooking time will vary by each air fryer, so remember to watch your chicken as it cooks up!
More Air Fryer Chicken Recipes:
- AIR FRYER TANDOORI CHICKEN LEGS
- EASY AIR FRYER CHICKEN SANDWICH (CHICK-FIL-A COPYCAT)
- AIR FRYER HERB CRUSTED CHICKEN BREASTS
- CRISPY AIR FRYER CHICKEN WINGS
- AIR FRYER PERUVIAN CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS
- AIR FRYER RANCH CHICKEN
- 1 package of frozen Air Fryer Trader Joe's Frozen Mandarin Orange Chicken
- Start by opening the package and pouring the frozen chicken into the air fryer basket. Single-layer, which m means you may need to cook these in batches.
- Place the sauce into a bowl with warm water while the chicken is cooking.
- Air fry 10 minutes, at 400 degrees F, air fryer setting. Shake the basket several times during the cooking process.
- Add the chicken and sauce to a large bowl, and mix well. Pour back the chicken into the air fryer and air fry for about a minute until the sauce is hot.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!