Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Frozen Mandarin Orange Chicken— This post is for all the cooks out there who are looking to cook a quick and easy dinner that doesn’t require much effort. Trader Joe’s has frozen Mandarin Orange Chicken in their freezer section, and it only takes about 10 minutes to prepare, so you’ll have time left over to relax with your family before bed.
The Trader Joe’s frozen Mandarin Orange Chicken dish is a great air fryer recipe; you can cook it in just 20 minutes. The mandarin orange chicken itself has a sweet taste with savory undertones. If you are looking for an easy air fryer recipe that will have your family asking for seconds, this may be the one!
The Trader Joe’s frozen Mandarin Orange Chicken dish is an excellent choice for an easy dinner on busy days because you can prepare it in less than 20 minutes. This delicious meal features juicy pieces of marinated chicken breast covered in a tangy citrus sauce. It’s sweet with savory undertones that make it perfect for serving alongside any side dishes you choose to make up the rest of your meal!
Some other great Trader Joe’s Meals to Make in your Air Fryer are AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S BANANA BREAD MUFFINS, AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S FRIED RICE, AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S FROZEN NAAN BREAD, and AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S CAULIFLOWER PANCAKES.
Why Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Orange Chicken Is Amazing!
Air frying is a great way to make your dinner more budget-friendly and healthier. Trader Joe’s Orange chicken comes out crunchy on the outside. But still juicy in between with no greasy film from oiling or excessive breading!
This is a great and easy way to prepare one of Trader Joe’s fans everywhere! Thanks to the Air Fryer!
Here Is What Today’s Recipe Will Teach You!
Are you looking for a dish that is both flavorful and elegant? If so, then look no further than orange chicken. This dish is perfect for any occasion, and it is sure to impress your guests. Today, we will show you how to make this delicious dish. So let’s get started!
- How To Make Frozen Orange Chicken In Air Fryer
- The Best Way To Cook Mandarin Orange Chicken
- What To Serve WIth Trader Joe’s Air Fryer Orange Chicken
- How To Reheat Mandaian Orange Chicken In THe Air Fryer
The best part about these chicken nuggets is that they’ll be crispy on the outside and tender in between. You can even serve them to kids, who won’t notice any difference since their favorite restaurants usually don’t skimp out when it comes down to how much meat or dairy you get!
A great way for me to cook this dish at home? When I’m feeling overwhelmed with work demands–or just need something quick but delicious like my family does after school hours roll around…I turn towards one simple solution: These lightly breaded & deep golden brown chicken nuggets are covered with an amazing orange sauce!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Orange Chicken
Looking for a delicious and easy orange chicken recipe? Look no further than this one that uses ingredients from Trader Joe’s. An air fryer makes cooking this dish a breeze, and it only takes about 25 minutes from start to finish. Why not give it a try?
- Frozen Trader Joe’s Mandarin Orange Chicken: Keep the chicken frozen, until right before air frying!
- Rice: I love using frozen rice from Trader Joe’s this makes for an amazing meal!
- Sesame Seeds: Nothing says Mandarian Orange Chicken, like a dash of sesame seeds on top!
- Green Onions: Serve with slivers of sliced green onions!
How To Make Air Fryer Frozen Orange Chicken From Trader Joe’s
Preheat Your Air Fryer to 400 degrees F, for about 4 to 5 minutes. Spread your frozen orange chicken into the air fryer basket, leaving plenty of space around the chicken, so it cooks up to perfection!
While the chicken is cooking, place the sauce into a bowl of hot water. Set the temperature to 400 degrees F, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, shaking the basket frequently during the cooking process.
When the chicken is fully cooked, add it to a large bowl, and add in the sauce, toss to coat. Serve over a bowl of rice, and add a couple of fo sprinkles of sesame seeds and green onions before serving.
- Shake your basket several times during the cooking process. This will ensure that the chicken gets perfectly cooked up!
- Try to get a single layer of chicken down. This may mean that you prepare more than one batch, depending on how large your basket is! The chicken will cook more evenly.
- If you want even more flavor, add your sauce after defrosting it. Then, toss it back into the air fryer for a great caramelized taste!
- This recipe will work in an air fryer basket or oven model, including the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, GoWise, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, and Mealthy Lid. Each air fryer’s cooking time will vary, so watch your chicken as it cooks up!
IS TRADER JOE’S ORANGE CHICKEN PRE-COOKED?
Yes! The chicken is already cooked, so all we have to do is heat through and ensure that the outside gets nice and crispy. This recipe can be made quickly without sacrificing flavor or quality.
HOW LONG DO YOU COOK FROZEN ORANGE CHICKEN IN THE AIR FRYER?
The key to making any raw chicken dish in the air fryer is to make sure that you use a meat thermometer. When the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F, you can safely remove the chicken.
Depending on your air fryer, the average time will be about 8 to 10 minutes to get a perfectly cooked plate of Trader Joe’s Air Fryer Orange Chicken!
CAN I COOK OTHER VEGETABLES IN THE AIR FRYER WITH THE FROZEN CHICKEN CHUNKS?
Yes, you can make anything that goes well with your frozen orange chicken. I sometimes make this recipe with frozen broccoli or cauliflower. Even frozen stir-fry vegetables work well with this recipe!
WHAT TO SERVE WITH AIR FRYER FROZEN ORANGE CHICKEN
There’s a lot of debate about what to serve with orange chicken. Some say it goes great with rice, while others think noodles are the way to go.
And then there are those die-hard fans who maintain that nothing pairs better with orange chicken than plain old steamed broccoli.
But what if you’re an air fryer enthusiast and don’t have the time or energy to cook anything alongside your dish? Don’t worry – we’ve got you covered. Check out our list of delicious side plates that all pair perfectly with air fryer frozen orange chicken.
- INSTANT POT MEXICAN RICE
- INSTANT POT PORK FRIED RICE
- EASY INSTANT POT COCONUT JASMINE RICE
- INSTANT POT GARLIC BROWN RICE
- INSTANT POT WILD RICE
HOW TO STORE LEFTOVER AIR FRYER MANDARIN ORANGE CHICKEN
If you’re anything like me, you love to cook but sometimes don’t have the time or energy to make a full dinner. That’s where air fryer recipes come in handy! They usually only require a few minutes of prep time, and the air fryer does all the work. This Mandarin Orange Chicken recipe is one of my favorites; it’s easy to make and delicious.
But what do you do with all the leftovers? Here are a few tips for storing and reheating air fryer Mandarin Orange Chicken.
Cool To Room Temperature: Let any leftovers you have fantastic to room temperature before placing them into an airtight container.
The leftovers will last for about 3 to 5 days. After that, dispose of any leftovers.
HOW TO REHEAT TRADER JOE’S ORANGE CHICKEN IN THE AIR FRYER
- Place any leftover orange chicken into the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, using an air fryer setting, and cook for 5 to 7 minutes until warmed through.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
More Air Fryer Chicken Recipes:
- AIR FRYER TANDOORI CHICKEN LEGS
- EASY AIR FRYER CHICKEN SANDWICH (CHICK-FIL-A COPYCAT)
- AIR FRYER HERB-CRUSTED CHICKEN BREASTS
- CRISPY AIR FRYER CHICKEN WINGS
- AIR FRYER PERUVIAN CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS
- AIR FRYER RANCH CHICKEN
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Trader Joe’s Frozen Mandarin Orange Chicken
- 1 package Trader Joe's Frozen Orange Mandarian Chicken
- Preheat Your Air Fryer to 400 degrees F, for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Spread your frozen orange chicken into the air fryer basket, leaving plenty of space around the chicken, so it cooks up to perfection!
- While the chicken is cooking, place the sauce into a bowl of hot water.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees F, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, shaking the basket frequently during the cooking process.
- When the chicken is fully cooked, add it to a large bowl, and add in the sauce, toss to coat. Serve over a bowl of rice, and add a couple of fo sprinkles of sesame seeds and green onions, right before serving.
- Air Fryer