Trader Joe’s Frozen Naan Bread is a great air fryer appetizer or side dish. It cooks up quickly and is delicious with a variety of toppings. In this post, we’ll show you how to make Trader Joe’s Frozen Naan Bread in your air fryer. We’ll also give you some ideas for different toppings to try. So, if you’re looking for a quick and easy air fryer recipe, keep reading!
Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Frozen Naan Bread is amazing! If you have not tried this yet, it’s a simple way to make this without heating your kitchen, and it takes hardly any time, amazing!
My family loves this bread, and I always make it, but heating the oven for a couple of bread pieces to eat or serve with a meal is not realistic.
So, today, I made this in the air fryer, which was terrific. Better yet, it was done before my oven even got heated up.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Products prepared in the air fryer, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S CAULIFLOWER PANCAKES, AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S VEGETABLE BIRD’S NESTS, and HOW TO MAKE TRADER JOE’S FROZEN FRENCH TOAST IN THE AIR FRYER.
Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Frozen Naan Bread
I found this bread in the frozen food aisle at my local Trader Joe’s, but any frozen Naan bread would work the same.
In the end, I brushed some melted butter over the bread. I was going to add herbs, but I thought I would show you plain for some easy seasonings. add some garlic powder or Italian Seasonings for a fantastic piece of Naan bread.
Can You Put Naan Bread In An Air Fryer?
Can you put naan bread in an air fryer? The answer is a resounding YES! Naan bread is the perfect food to cook in an air fryer. Not only does it come out crispy and delicious, but it’s also really easy to make. In just a few minutes, you can have a hot, fresh piece of naan bread that’s perfect for dipping into your favorite sauces or spreads. So what are you waiting for? Try cooking naan bread in your air fryer today!
How To Make Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Frozen Naan Bread
This is the bread that I used in this recipe, it was found in Trader Joe’s in the frozen food section. But any Frozen Naan Bread would work exactly the same.
Technically it is referred to as Trader Joe’s Tandoori Naan Bread. This bread has been baked in a clay oven, so it is amazing in the air fryer.
Spray your air fryer basket. Then put your FROZEN Naan Bread into the air fryer at 400 degrees F for 3-4 minutes.
I brushed it with some melted butter. For added flavor, add some garlic powder, minced garlic, or Italian seasoning.
How To Reheat Naan In The Air Fryer
Do you love naan but don’t always have the time to cook it up from scratch? If so, this post is for you! Below we will show you how to reheat naan in the air fryer. This is a great way to enjoy your favorite flatbread dish without spending a lot of time in the kitchen. So let’s get started!
- Place the naan into the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 300 degrees F using the air fryer setting.
- Heat for 2 to 5 minutes until the naan is warm.
How To Store Leftover Naan
Cooks, you’re going to love this easy tip on how to store leftover naan. Naan is a delicious Indian flatbread that can be enjoyed as an appetizer or as a side dish. It’s perfect for soaking up flavorful sauces and dips. But what do you do when you have leftovers? Instead of wasting them, follow these simple steps to store them properly so they stay fresh and tasty. Enjoy!
- Let the naan cool to room temperature.
- Place the leftover naan into an airtight container or Ziploc Bag.
- Left at room temperature, naan will last for 2 to 3 days.
- For any longer, place the leftover naan into the refrigerator, where it will last for about a week.
The Best Frozen Naan Brands
If you love Indian food, you know that naan is a must-have. But who has time to make it from scratch? Not me! That’s why I’m always looking for the best-frozen naan brands. And trust me, there are some good ones out there. So, if you’re looking for an easy way to get your fix of this delicious flatbread, check out my favorites below.
- Kronos Frozen Original Halal Naan Pita
- Haldiram Frozen Tandoori Plain Naan
- Stonefire Original Tandoori Naan
- Toufayan Bakery Original Naan Bread
- Stonefire Authentic Naan Flatbreads
- California Lavish Traditional Naan Flatbreads
- Patak’s Plain Naan Bread
- Stonefire Naan Artisan Flatbreads
How To Cook Trader Joe’s Garlic Naan In Oven
Cooking Trader Joe’s Garlic Naan in the oven is a simple process that yields delicious results. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Preheat Your Oven: Start by preheating your oven to 400°F (200°C). Use either the bake or convection bake setting if your oven has the option.
- Prepare a Baking Sheet: While the oven is heating up, line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil. This will help prevent the naan from sticking to the baking sheet and make cleanup easier.
- Arrange the Naan: Take the frozen Trader Joe’s Garlic Naan out of its packaging and place it on the prepared baking sheet. You can cook multiple pieces at once if your baking sheet allows, but be sure not to overlap them.
- Bake the Naan: Once the oven reaches the desired temperature, place the baking sheet with the naan on the middle rack. Bake for approximately 5-7 minutes. Keep a close eye on them to ensure they don’t overcook. You want the naan to be heated through and slightly crispy on the edges.
- Optional Broiling: For a bit of extra crispiness, you can switch your oven to broil during the last minute or two of cooking. Be careful not to burn the naan, as broiling can quickly brown the tops.
- Serve: Remove the naan from the oven, let them cool for a minute or two, and then serve them while they’re warm. Trader Joe’s Garlic Naan is excellent on its own as a side or paired with your favorite dips, spreads, or Indian dishes.
- Enjoy: Enjoy the flavorful, garlicky goodness of your freshly baked naan!
Remember that cooking times may vary slightly depending on your oven, so keep a close watch to prevent overcooking. With this simple method, you can enjoy the warm, aromatic goodness of garlic naan in just a few minutes.
More Trader Joe’s Products Cooked In the Air Fryer
Do you have a Trader Joe’s near you? If so, you’re probably familiar with their delicious products. Today, we will show you how to cook some of those products in your air fryer! Keep reading for the recipes.
- AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S CAULIFLOWER PANCAKES
- AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S VEGETABLE BIRD’S NESTS
- HOW TO MAKE TRADER JOE’S FROZEN FRENCH TOAST IN THE AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S MOZZARELLA STICKS
- AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S CINNAMON ROLLS
Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Frozen Naan Bread
- 1 package Frozen Trader Joe's Frozen Naan Bread
- Spray your air fryer basket. Then put your FROZEN Naan Bread into the air fryer at 400 degrees F for 3-4 minutes.
- I brushed it with some melted butter. Add some garlic powder, minced garlic, or Italian seasoning for added flavor.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
Review Of TJ’s Tandoori Naan (Frozen)
Trader Joe’s Tandoori Naan is a fantastic frozen option for those craving the delicious taste of freshly baked naan bread at home. Here’s a review of TJ’s Tandoori Naan:
- Appearance and Texture: These frozen naan breads come in a resealable bag and are typically round in shape. When cooked, they puff up nicely and have a soft, fluffy texture with just the right amount of chewiness. The surface of the naan develops a lovely golden-brown color with appealing charred spots, resembling traditional tandoor-cooked naan.
- Flavor: What sets TJ’s Tandoori Naan apart is its delightful tandoori flavor. It’s subtly spiced with hints of garlic, cilantro, and other aromatic spices. The flavor is well-balanced and complements a wide range of dishes, making it a versatile choice for different cuisines.
- Convenience: The convenience of having these frozen naan breads on hand is a major plus. They cook quickly in the oven or on a stovetop skillet, and the resealable bag ensures that you can use them as needed without worrying about freezer burn.
- Versatility: These naan breads are incredibly versatile. They work wonderfully as a side for Indian dishes like curry, kebabs, and tikka masala. You can also use them as a base for homemade pizzas, wraps, or sandwiches. Their unique tandoori flavor elevates various culinary creations.
- Value: Trader Joe’s Tandoori Naan offers excellent value for the quality and taste you get. It’s an affordable option for those who enjoy naan but don’t want to make it from scratch.
Overall, Trader Joe’s Tandoori Naan is a convenient and flavorful addition to your freezer. It’s perfect for those times when you want to enjoy the taste of freshly baked naan without the hassle of making it yourself. Whether you’re serving it with Indian dishes or getting creative with other culinary creations, this frozen naan is a winner.