Trader Joe’s Frozen Naan Bread is a great air fryer appetizer or side dish. It cooks up quickly and is delicious with a variety of toppings. In this post, we’ll show you how to make Trader Joe’s Frozen Naan Bread in your air fryer. We’ll also give you some ideas for different toppings to try. So, if you’re looking for a quick and easy air fryer recipe, keep reading!
Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Frozen Naan Bread is amazing! If you have not tried this yet, it’s a simple way to make this without even heating your kitchen, and it takes hardly any time, amazing!
My family loves this bread, and I always make it, but heating the oven for a couple of bread pieces to eat or serve with a meal is not realistic.
So, today I made this in the air fryer, and it was amazing. Better yet, it was done before my oven even got heated up.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Products prepared in the air fryer, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S CAULIFLOWER PANCAKES, AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S VEGETABLE BIRD’S NESTS, and HOW TO MAKE TRADER JOE’S FROZEN FRENCH TOAST IN THE AIR FRYER.
Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Frozen Naan Bread
I found this bread in the frozen food aisle at my local Trader Joe’s, but any frozen Naan bread would work the same.
In the end, I brushed some melted butter over the bread, I was going to add herbs, but I thought I would show it to you plain, for some easy seasonings, add some garlic powder, or Italian Seasonings, for an amazing piece of Naan bread.
Can You Put Naan Bread In An Air Fryer?
Can you put naan bread in an air fryer? The answer is a resounding YES! Naan bread is the perfect food to cook in an air fryer. Not only does it come out crispy and delicious, but it’s also really easy to make. In just a few minutes, you can have a hot and fresh piece of naan bread that’s perfect for dipping into your favorite sauces or spreads. So what are you waiting for? Try cooking naan bread in your air fryer today!
How To Make Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Frozen Naan Bread
This is the bread that I used in this recipe, it was found in Trader Joe’s in the frozen food section. But any Frozen Naan Bread would work exactly the same.
Technically it is referred to as Trader Joe’s Tandoori Naan Bread. This bread has been baked in a clay oven, so it is amazing in the air fryer.
Spray your air fryer basket. Then put your FROZEN Naan Bread into the air fryer at 400 degrees F for 3-4 minutes.
I brushed it with some melted butter. For added flavor, add some garlic powder, minced garlic, or Italian seasoning.
How To Reheat Naan In The Air Fryer
Do you love naan, but don’t always have the time to cook it up from scratch? If so, this post is for you! Below we’re going to show you how to reheat naan in the air fryer. This is a great way to enjoy your favorite flatbread dish without having to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. So let’s get started!
- Place the naan into the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 300 degrees F, using the air fryer setting
- Heat for 2 to 5 minutes, until the naan is warm.
How To Store Leftover Naan
Cooks, you’re going to love this easy tip on how to store leftover naan. Naan is a delicious Indian flatbread that can be enjoyed as an appetizer or as a side dish. It’s perfect for soaking up flavorful sauces and dips. But what do you do when you have leftovers? Instead of wasting them, follow these simple steps to store them properly so they stay fresh and tasty. Enjoy!
- Let the naan cool to room temperature.
- Place the leftover naan into an airtight container or Ziploc Bag.
- Left at room temperature naan will last for 2 to 3 days.
- For any longer, place the leftover naan into the refrigerator, where it will last for about a week.
The Best Frozen Naan Brands
If you love Indian food, you know that naan is a must-have. But who has time to make it from scratch? Not me! That’s why I’m always on the lookout for the best-frozen naan brands. And trust me, there are some good ones out there. So if you’re looking for an easy way to get your fix of this delicious flatbread, check out my favorites below.
- Kronos Frozen Original Halal Naan Pita
- Haldiram Frozen Tandoori Plain Naan
- Stonefire Original Tandoori Naan
- Toufayan Bakery Original Naan Bread
- Stonefire Authentic Naan Flatbreads
- California Lavish Traditional Naan Flatbreads
- Patak’s Plain Naan Bread
- Stonefire Naan Artisan Flatbreads
More Trader Joe’s Products Cooked In the Air Fryer
Do you have a Trader Joe’s near you? If so, you’re probably familiar with their delicious products. Today we’re going to show you how to cook some of those products in your air fryer! Keep reading for the recipes.
- AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S CAULIFLOWER PANCAKES
- AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S VEGETABLE BIRD’S NESTS
- HOW TO MAKE TRADER JOE’S FROZEN FRENCH TOAST IN THE AIR FRYER
- HOW TO AIR FRY TRADER JOE’S FOOD
- AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S MOZZARELLA STICKS
- AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S CINNAMON ROLLS
Air Fryer Trader Joe's Frozen Naan Bread
There is nothing better than making a package of Naan Bread for a quick snack or a side dish; This is amazing, light, and delicious.
- 1 package of Frozen Trader Joe's Frozen Naan Bread
- Spray your air fryer basket. Then put your FROZEN Naan Bread into the air fryer at 400 degrees F for 3-4 minutes.
- I brushed with some melted butter. For added flavor, add some garlic powder, minced garlic, or Italian seasoning.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 65Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 105mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 2g
Leave a Reply