Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Pancakes are amazing! They are a great quick lunch or a great appetizer, or side dish, serve with a scoop of sour cream, they are amazing! Crispy and delicious.
Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Pancakes are so good, if you have not had them, they are traditionally called Latkes, and they are made from riced cauliflower, Parmesan cheese, and leeks. They are so good!
Suppose you have never had latkes before; this is a twist on the traditional ones, which are usually made with riced potatoes. They are perfect and delicious.
If you are looking for some other easy ways to prepare some Frozen Trader Joe’s Products in the Air Fryer, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S MOZZARELLA STICKS, AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S TEMPURA CHICKEN, AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S MIXED BERRY SCONES and AIR FRYER SPATCHCOCK CHICKEN.
HOW TO MAKE AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S CAULIFLOWER PANCAKES
These are located at your local Trader Joe’s; this recipe will also work with any Frozen Cauliflower Pancake you find at your grocery store.
Along with a few sprays of cooking spray they will crisp up beautifully.
HOW TO MAKE THESE IN THE AIR FRYER
Spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray, then lay your frozen Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Pancakes inside the basket. Being careful not to crowd the basket.
Set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting for 5 minutes. Flip and air fry for another 3-4 minutes.
Note: If you want them to really crisp up, give them a quick spray of cooking spray.
Plate, serve, and enjoy!
SOME OTHER GREAT & EASY TRADER JOE’S PRODUCTS MADE IN THE AIR FRYER-
- HOW TO MAKE TRADER JOE’S FROZEN FRENCH TOAST IN THE AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER, TRADER JOE’S BBQ CHICKEN TERIYAKI
- AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S MOZZARELLA STICKS
- 1 Package of Frozen Cauliflower Pancakes
- Spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray, then lay your frozen Trader Joes Cauliflower Pancakes inside the basket. Being careful not to crowd the basket
- .Set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting for 5 minutes. Flip and air fry for another 3-4 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 37Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 44mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 2g