There is something awesome about having a plate of Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Mozzarella Sticks for lunch! I just gave each of my kids a plate for lunch; they are quick and delicious in the air fryer.
If you are looking for quick lunch ideas for you and your family, this is one of my favorites. They are easy, and my two teenagers really love them. While they are not the healthiest lunch, it makes for a yummy lunch!
No more waiting for the oven to preheat. In fact, by the time you get the oven preheated, they are done. You are done cooking them in the air fryer. And you can not go wrong with any frozen item from Trader Joe’s; they’re all awesome!
HOW TO MAKE FROZEN MOZZARELLA STICKS IN YOUR AIR FRYER
This is one of the most straightforward recipes, and this is the perfect recipe to start with if you are new to air frying.
Start by preheating your air fryer to 400 degrees F, then add your food in a single layer and leave some space between the foods so they can cook evenly. No stacking here.
This recipe will work with any frozen Frozen Mozzarella Sticks, either Trader Joe’s or another brand like Farm Rich Frozen Mozzarella Sticks.
Cook them for about 5-6 minutes until they are done!
Use a pair of tongs to remove them, and then serve with your favorite dipping sauce!
And you are done a quick and easy appetizer or snack! Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Mozzarella Sticks!
HOW TO KNOW WHEN YOUR MOZZ STICKS ARE DONE
Grab it with your tongs if you can not tell if your mozzarella sticks are done.
They are done. When your tongs can pick it up if it squeezes a little, you can remove them (but remember they are hot)
Remove them all with tongs, and let them cool for a minute or two before serving them.
HOW TO MAKE SURE CHEESE DOESN’T OOZE OUT OF THE MOZZARELLA STICKS
This is one of the most common problems that Everyone has; the reason that most of the Air Fryer Mozzarella Cheese oozes out is that they are overcooked.
They go from done to overcooked in seconds. So, as soon st they are done, revise them.
They burst out because the coating is overdone and starts leaking cheese out of the hole.
How To Cook Trader Joe’s Mozzarella Sticks In Oven
Cooking Trader Joe’s Mozzarella Sticks in the oven is easy and produces crispy, cheesy snacks. Here’s a simple step-by-step guide:
- Preheat the Oven: Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Allow it to fully preheat before placing the mozzarella sticks inside.
- Arrange on Baking Sheet: Place the mozzarella sticks on a baking sheet or tray. You can line the sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease it to prevent sticking.
- Baking Time: Bake the mozzarella sticks in the preheated oven for about 8-10 minutes. Keep a close eye on them, as oven temperatures may vary. The sticks are done when they are golden brown, and the cheese inside is melty.
- Rotate and Flip: If desired, halfway through the baking time, you can rotate the mozzarella sticks and flip them over to ensure even cooking and browning.
- Remove and Cool: Once done, carefully remove the mozzarella sticks from the oven. They will be hot, so let them cool for a minute or two before serving.
- Serve: Serve your oven-baked Trader Joe’s Mozzarella Sticks with your favorite dipping sauces, such as marinara sauce or ranch dressing.
- Avoid overcrowding the baking sheet to allow proper air circulation, which helps achieve crispy results.
- Be cautious not to overcook the mozzarella sticks, as the cheese may ooze out if baked too long.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- AIR FRYER LOBSTER CAKES
- AIR FRYER SALMON SPRING ROLLS
- EASY AIR FRYER FRIED GOAT CHEESE
- AIR FRYER BACON WRAPPED ONION RINGS
- TASTY AIR FRYER APPLE FRIES
- AIR FRYER CHINESE SPARE RIBS
|Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Don’t Forget To Pin!
Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Mozzarella Sticks
- 12 ounces mozzarella sticks, frozen
- Start by preheating your air fryer to 400 degrees F, and then add your food in a single layer, and leave some space in between the foods so they can cook evenly. No stacking here.
- Cook them for about 5-6 minutes, until they are done!
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray, optional
- Parchment Paper, optional
Review Of Trader Joe’s Mozzarella Sticks
Trader Joe’s Mozzarella Sticks are a delightful snack that’s easy to prepare and loved by many. Here’s a review of these cheesy delights:
- Taste: Trader Joe’s Mozzarella Sticks are packed with flavor. The mozzarella cheese inside is creamy and satisfying, while the seasoned breading adds a savory and slightly salty taste. When cooked correctly, they have a satisfying crunch on the outside and a gooey, cheesy center.
- Texture: The texture is where these mozzarella sticks shine. When baked or fried correctly, they achieve the perfect balance of crispy on the outside and melty on the inside. The cheese maintains its gooey consistency, making each bite enjoyable.
- Ease of Preparation: Preparing Trader Joe’s Mozzarella Sticks is a breeze. They come frozen and can be cooked quickly in the oven or air fryer. It’s a convenient option for a snack or appetizer, especially when you’re short on time.
- Versatility: These mozzarella sticks are versatile. They can be served as a standalone snack, a party appetizer, or even as a side dish with meals. Dipping them in marinara sauce, ranch dressing, or any preferred dipping sauce enhances their flavor.
- Quality: Trader Joe’s is known for its quality products, and their mozzarella sticks are no exception. The cheese used is of good quality, and the breading is well-seasoned, providing a satisfying taste and texture.
- Value: Trader Joe’s Mozzarella Sticks offer good value for the price. You get a decent amount in each box, making them an affordable option for snacking or entertaining guests.
In summary, Trader Joe’s Mozzarella Sticks are a tasty and convenient option for satisfying your cheese cravings. With their excellent taste and texture, they are sure to please both kids and adults. Whether enjoyed as a quick snack or served at gatherings, these mozzarella sticks are a reliable choice.