Air fryers have become all the rage in recent years, and for good reason! This kitchen gadget can not only help you cook food healthier, but it can also make your cooking time shorter. If you’re new to air frying or just aren’t sure what recipes to try first, then check out these delicious lobster cakes. They’re perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal!
Air Fryer Lobster Cakes-The confession is we had some leftover lobster from making Air Fryer Lobster Tails, so I put the meat aside and came up with this tasty lunch!
If you love Air Fryer Crab Cakes, You Will Absoulyute love these, including all of the classic elements of a crab cake, but switched out the meat for lobster! Amazing and so simple.
If you have been looking for some great Air Fryer Seafood recipes, here are some of my favorites:
- AIR FRYER SALMON SPRING ROLLS
- AIR FRYER PARMESAN CRUSTED COD
- EASY AIR FRYER BREADED SHRIMP
- AIR FRYER FISH RECIPE (AIR FRYER TILAPIA)
What Are Lobster Cakes?
If you’re a fan of seafood, then you’ll love lobster cakes! They’re made with fresh lobster meat, bread crumbs, and some seasonings. You can fry them up or bake them in the oven. They make a delicious appetizer or main course. So what are lobster cakes? Let’s find out!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Lobster Cakes
If you’re a fan of seafood, then you’ll love these air fryer lobster cakes. They’re easy to make and require only a few ingredients. Plus, they’re perfect for a quick and healthy meal. So why not give them a try today?
- Cooked Lobster Meat: This is a great way to use any leftover lobster.
- Egg: Helps bind the lobster cake together.
- Butter: Use room temperature, unsalted butter
- Bread Crumbs and Panko Bread Crumbs: If you want a keto (or low-carb recipe) use crushed pork rinds.
- Cajun Seasoning: Or use blackened seasoning mix.
- Olive Oil: Or another high-heat oil.
How To Make Lobster Cakes In The Air Fryer
In a large mixing bowl, add the cooked lobster meat, add the bread crumbs and Cajun seasoning, and mix in the melted butter. Mix well.
Form the patties, then roll in the Panko Bread Crumbs.
Spray the basket with cooking spray, and then place your Lobster Cakes into the basket. Spray them with cooking spray. Set the temperature to 370 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can you air fry frozen crab cakes? Can You Air Fryer Frozen Crab Cakes?
Yes, start by preheating your air fryer to 400 degrees F. Then place the frozen crab cakes into the air fryer and cook for about 7 to 8 minutes, or until hot.
I recommend using a meat thermometer to make sure that they are fully cooked before removing them from the air fryer basket.
Can you cook lobster in an air fryer?
You can not cook live lobsters in the air fryer. But you can cook either frozen or fresh (thawed) lobster tails.
How To Cook Dockside Lobster Cakes In The Air Fryer
If you find a package of Dockside Lobster Cakes, you can easily cook them in the air fryer.
Follow these easy directions!
- Spray the basket with cooking spray, and then place your Lobster Cakes into the basket.
- Spray the lobster cakes with cooking spray.
- Set the temperature to 370 degrees F for 8-10 minutes. Flipping hallway during the cooking process!
How To Cook Frozen Lobster Cakes In The Air Fryer
Do you love lobster, but don’t have the time (or money) to go out and get a live one? Well, have I got good news for you! You can easily cook frozen lobster cakes in your air fryer. And not only are they delicious, but they’re also healthy and low-carb.
- Place the frozen lobster cakes into the air fyrer basket.
- Spry the lobster cakes with cooking spray.
- Set the tmepaueture to 400 degrees F, and cook for 4 to 7 minutes, or until the lobster cakes are fully cooked.
How To Serve Lobster Cakes
Here are some great side dishes to serve with lobster cakes.
- AIR FRYER CLASSIC CORNBREAD
- INSTANT POT ACORN SQUASH
- AIR FRYER CORN FRITTERS
- HOW TO COOK FROZEN CORN KERNELS IN THE AIR FRYER
DO NOT FORGET TO PIN,
Air Fryer Lobster Cakes
- 1 cup lobster meat, cooked
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted and unsalted
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup panko
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cooked lobster meat, add the bread crumbs and Cajun seasoning, and mix in the melted butter. Mix well.
- Form the patties, then roll in the Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Spray the basket with cooking spray, and then place your Lobster Cakes into the basket. Spray them with cooking spray. Set the temperature to 370 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray