Air Fryer Trader Joe’s BBQ Chicken Teriyaki — The air fryer is a relatively new appliance that has become popular for its ability to cook food quickly and efficiently. It’s not surprising then that Trader Joe’s latest product – BBQ Chicken Teriyaki Air Fryers – makes waves in the culinary world. Many food critics have lauded these innovative little ovens as the best way to get your favorite takeout dish at home!
The BBQ chicken teriyaki from Trader Joe’s is a healthier alternative to other fried foods because it’s air-fried instead of deep-fried. Air frying cooks the food using hot air and a small amount of oil, which means you can still enjoy crispy goodness without all those added calories. The ingredients are also reasonably simple: soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic cloves, red pepper flakes, balsamic vinegar, and spices. This dish is an easy weeknight dinner for two or a quick appetizer for four to six people!
The air fryer does a fantastic job at making most of Trader Joe’s frozen food products in the air fryer!
These are some of my kid’s favorite foods from Trader Joe’s. They usually pop the bag into the microwave for a late-night snack. My son tried making them in the air fryer today, and he loved how they crisped up.
Fast, delicious, and so easy!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Trader Joe’s BBQ Chicken Teriyaki
- Package of Trader Joe’s (Trader Ming’s) BBQ Chicken Teriyaki-Frozen
- Air Fryer
How To Make Air Fryer Trader Joe’s BBQ Chicken Teriyaki
More Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Recipes:
- AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S BANANA BREAD MUFFINS
- AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S FRIED RICE
- EASY AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S FROZEN NAAN BREAD
- AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S VEGETABLE BIRD’S NESTS
Don’t Forget To Pin:
- 1 package of Trader Joe’s BBQ Chicken Teriyaki
- Preheat your air fryer to 370 degrees F. For about 5 minutes.
- Once the air fryer was preheated, I added the frozen chicken to the bag. Set the time to 7 minutes.
- Added the finished chicken to a large bowl, added the sauce, and mix well. So all of the chicken was coated.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 43Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 207mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 6g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.