Air Fryer Black Pepper Steak Kabob –If you’re looking for a healthier way to cook your steak, try this Air Fryer Black Pepper Steak Kabob recipe. It’s quick and easy to make, and it has just the right amount of spice. You’ll love that there is no seasoning or butter needed to get a delicious meal!
Are you tired of grilling in the heat? Try cooking your steak on an air fryer. Air frying is a new cooking technique that uses hot air instead of oil to cook food. It’s healthier and more environmentally friendly than traditional frying! With this simple recipe, you can make delicious black pepper steak kabobs for dinner tonight!
Suppose you have been wanted to make a delicious dinner. This will soon be one of your family’s favorite, and it’s KETO and low-carb friendly, and a great and easy dinner!
Some of my favorite Air Fryer Steak Recipes are AIR FRYER SIRLOIN STEAK WITH PASTRAMI COMPOUND BUTTER, AIR FRYER SIRLOIN STEAKS WITH GARLIC BUTTER, AIR FRYER STEAK FAJITAS, and AIR FRYER TRI-TIP STEAK RECIPE.
What Are Steak Kabobs?
If you need a quick and easy meal, this is the recipe for you. Luckily kabobs are just what we’ve been missing! Their rich flavors include different meats on top of vegetables or fruit for an extra burst in taste.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Black Pepper Steak Kabob
- Sirloin Steak
- Bell Pepper
- Red Onion
- Minced Garlic
- Soy Sauce
- Olive OIl
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Black Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Black Pepper Steak Kabob
Start by cutting your steak into 1-inch cubes. Then cut your red onion and bell pepper into about 1-inch pieces.
Mix the minced garlic, soy sauce, olive oil, red wine vinegar, black pepper, and grated ginger in a small bowl. Mix well.
Pour the marinade into a large plastic bag, and place the steak, red onion, and bell pepper in it. Seal and then put in the refrigerator to marinate overnight (or at least a few hours)
Then thread the steak, red onions, and bell pepper through the skewers.
Place in your Air Fryer the temperature I used was 350 degrees for 5 minutes, then flip and air fry another 5 minutes. Make sure your steak is cooked before your plate.
What kind of meat do you use for kabobs?
The most tender and best quality beef or meat for kabobs is fillet mignon. They are the leanest, usually require no marinating, and are not tough when cooked in the air fryer.
Some other great options are rib eyes, sirloin, and top sirloin.
Is stew meat good for kabobs?
Although stew meat is very inexpensive e, it’s not the best cut of meat for a tender kebab. They are usually tougher than other cuts of meat.
Stew meat is always cheaper than other cuts of meat because stew meat is chuck or round, which has lots of tough connective tissue.
What goes with kabobs?
What doesn’t go with kabobs? Steak, of course. You can serve them up all kinds of grilled veggies and baked potatoes or sweet potato fries to make a fantastic meal! Here are some side dishes that would be perfect for your next kebab dinner!
- AIR FRYER FROZEN FRENCH FRIES WITH FRENCH FRY SEASONING
- AIR FRYER AVOCADO FRENCH FRIES
- COPYCAT AIR FRYER COPYCAT MCDONALD’S FRENCH FRIES
- AIR FRYER CARROT FRENCH FRIES
- AIR FRYER EASY POUTINE FRENCH FRIES
- 1 pound sirloin steak, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- Start by cutting your steak into 1-inch cubes.
- Then cut your red onion and bell pepper into about 1-inch pieces.
- In a small bowl, mix together the minced garlic, soy sauce, olive oil, red wine vinegar, black pepper, and grated ginger. Mix well.
- Pour the marinade into a large plastic bag, and place the steak, red onion, and bell pepper in it. Seal and then place in the refrigerator to marinate overnight (or at least a few hours)
- Then thread the steak, red onions, and bell pepper through the skewers.
- Place in your Air Fryer the temperature I used was 350 degrees for 5 minutes, then flip and air fry another 5 minutes. Make sure your steak is cooked, before you plate.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 366Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 104mgSodium: 941mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 33g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.