Carrots Fries in the air fryer, yummy! They are so good, so the next time you are looking for a great side dish, look no further than this recipe!
These are so easy to make, and they are quickly becoming one of my kid’s favorite snacks. They are a great and healthy recipe to make, and a great side dish for any meal. Here is my foolproof recipe for Air Fryer Carrot Fries!
If you are looking for new side dishes for your kid’s lunches, this is really a great one for them. They still get the roasted flavor of the carrot, but it’s a fun shape to eat. I mean, can you think of anyone who doesn’t love fries?
This makes a crispy side dish or a great and healthy air fryer snack. Either way, they are delish.
Crispy Carrot Fries Air Fryer
As you probably heard the joke that you can make any vegetables into a French Fry once you have an air fryer. That is true, and the carrot proves it!
I actually first had carrot French Fries at my girlfriend’s house back in the ’90s, her mother was a vegan, and they were perfectly roasted. I remember thinking these are good!
Truthfully, everyone loves roasted carrots, which brings it up a notch, absolutely delish and perfectly crispy and delish.
The Best Air Fried Carrot Fries
This is a great side dish for any meal, and when you become sick of French Fires, this will become one of your favorite summertime treats!
I love serving these up with a burger, there is nothing better than a plate of roasted Carrot Fries at your next BBQ.
Why You and Your Family Will Love This Recipe
- So easy to make
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Carrot French Fries
Carrot French fries are a healthier alternative to traditional fried potatoes. They are lower in calories and fat, and they provide essential nutrients like fiber and Vitamins A and C. The key to making delicious carrot fries is to use the right seasonings.
- Carrots: Peeled, cleaned, and diced.
- Oil: Any high-heat oil, some of my favorites are olive oil, avocado oil, or grapeseed oil.
- Seasonings: Salt, Black Pepper, and Garlic Powder. For some heat, you can add a dash of red chili flakes, or cayenne pepper!
How To Make Carrot Fries In Air Fryer
- Set your Airfryer to 350 F. (preheat)
- Peel and trim all of the vegetables.
- Cut into ½-inch sticks.
- Then in a bowl, add the carrots and olive oil, and make sure that all of the carrots are coated.
- Set the timer to cook for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, flip the carrots with tongs, and set for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer and plate, and sprinkle salt and/or garlic powder on them
Tips For Getting The Best Air Fried Carrot French Fries
When it comes to getting the best air fried carrot French fries, there are a few things that you need to keep in mind.
- You need to make sure that you cut the carrots into even strips. If they are not cut evenly, they will not cook evenly and you will end up with some that are burnt and some that are not cooked enough.
- Make sure that you preheat your air fryer before you put the carrots in. If you do not preheat the fryer, the carrots will not cook evenly
- Make sure to season the carrots before you put them in the fryer. This will help to give them flavor and make them even more delicious
Can I Make Carrot Fries In The Oven?
Absolutely, they are perfect in the oven; they are delicious either in the oven or in the air fryer.
To make them in the oven, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F, and bake for about 10-15 minutes until they are crispy!
Dipping Sauce Ideas for Carrot Fries
My kids love dipping all of their vegetables. These do not pair well with ketchup, so here are some easy and delicious dips that I recommend:
How Do You Cut Carrots Into Fry Shape?
I usually cut my carrots in half and then quarter the slices, so they are in uniform shape and French Fry cuts.
How Do You Get Crispy Air Fried Carrots?
There are a few ways that you can make these carrot fries extra crispy; you can either coat them in olive oil (my suggestion) or tossed them in cornflour.
Once you make them, the other key is that you leave space in between the carrot fries so that they have the hot air around them, which will help them crisp up.
How Long Do Carrots Last In The Fridge
Carrots are a versatile and healthy addition to any diet, but they can go bad quickly if not stored properly. How long do carrots last in the fridge? With proper storage, carrots can last up to two weeks in the fridge. Here are some tips for storing carrots so that they stay fresh and tasty:
- Wash the carrots thoroughly before storing them, as dirt and debris can speed up the rotting process.
- Cut off the green tops of the carrots, as these can also cause the roots to spoil more quickly.
- Store the carrots in a moisture-proof container, such as a plastic baggie or Tupperware. If you place them in a bowl or other container, be sure to add a layer of damp paper towels to keep them from drying out.
- Place the container of carrots in the fridge, towards the back where it is cooler. Check on them regularly, and remove any that have started to spoil.
By following these simple storage tips, you can enjoy fresh carrots for up to two weeks. Carrots are a nutritious and delicious way to add color and flavor to your meals, so be sure to keep them fresh with proper storage!
Sweet Carrots Recipe
Sweet Carrot is a dish that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. It is perfect for a family dinner or a potluck. Sweet Carrots are made with carrots, sugar, honey, butter, and spices. The dish can be served hot or cold. Sweet Carrot is a healthy dish that is low in calories and fat. The dish is also rich in vitamins and minerals. Sweet Carrots are an easy dish to make and can be made in advance. Sweet Carrots can be served with a variety of sides such as potatoes, rice, or bread.
More Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes
Air fryers are a great way to cook vegetables. They give the vegetables a crispy outer layer while keeping the inside moist. And, since air fryers circulates hot air around the food, they cook evenly and quickly.
Here are some more air fryer vegetable recipes to try:
Roasted Brussels Sprouts: Cut Brussels sprouts in half and toss them with olive oil and sea salt. Roast in the air fryer at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes, or until crispy.
Sweet Potato Fries: Cut sweet potatoes into thin wedges and toss with olive oil and sea salt. Roast in the air fryer at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve with ketchup or sriracha sauce.
Air Fried cauliflower: Cut cauliflower into florets and toss with olive oil, curry powder, and sea salt. Roast in the air fryer at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes, or until crispy. Serve with raita or chutney.
Zucchini Chips: Slice zucchini thinly and toss with olive oil and sea salt. Roast in the air fryer at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes, or until crispy. Serve with ranch dressing or tzatziki sauce.
Don’t Forget To Pin:
These are so easy to make, and they are quickly becoming one of my kid’s favorite snacks. They are a great and healthy recipe to make and a great side dish for any meal. Here is my foolproof recipe for Air Fryer Carrot French Fries!
- 4 medium carrots
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Set your Air fryer to 350 F. (preheat)
Peel and trim all of the vegetables.
Cut into ½-inch sticks.
Then in a bowl, add the carrots and olive oil; make sure that all of the carrots are coated.
Set the timer to cook for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, flip the carrots with tongs, and set for another 5 minutes.
Remove from air fryer and plate, sprinkle salt and/or garlic powder on them.