Here is a great recipe. Before I purchased my air fryer, I used to grill these. Using the same marinate and the entire family loved them. Today, I used my new air fryer. Today’s recipe for Air Fryer Turkey Breast Cutlets.
I purchased these pre-seasoned by any liquid marinade would work, here are a few of my favorites. (affiliate links included)
Here are some pointers for Air Fryer Turkey Breast Cutlets–
- If you are not using a marinade, season your turkey cutlets with salt and pepper and a poultry rub.
- Meats are really easy to prepare ahead of time. Simply season or marinate them and then cover and place in the refrigerator until it’s time to air fry the meat.
- Use an olive oil spray to keep your meat moist during air frying.
- Always flip the turkey halfway, and then spray again with the olive oil. This way, both sides are nice, light, and tender.
- Each air fryer cooks at different times, so the best thing to invest in is a meat thermometer.
Here are some other simple turkey recipes made just for the air fryer,
Kitchen Items Used in Making This Recipe-
Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin,
Air Fryer, Grilled Turkey Breast Cutlets
This is a really easy and quick meal to make. It is really tasty, and you didn’t even need to turn on the grill.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 2 pounds turkey cutlets (pre-seasoned)
- I purchased these garlic and herb turkey cutlets from Whole Foods.
- Place them into the air fryer basket, and spray with olive oil spray.
- Set the temperature to 400 F degrees.
- Set the time for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, flip the turkey cutlets.
- Set the time for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: turkey breast cutlets, air fryer turkey cutlets