Here is a great recipe, which is a twist on a basic turkey cutlet dish. This was one of my mother’s favorite go-to meals when I was a child.
It is almost a replica of a semi Thanksgiving, serve it with a side of cranberry sauce, and you have all of the trimmings of Thanksgiving, including:
And your meal will be done in less than 20 minutes, from start to finish. This is a great time saver.
Like most meats, there are a few tricks to getting the best quality finished product,
Here are some tips for Air Frying Turkey:
- Seasoning your turkey, I always put some salt, pepper, and poultry seasoning on my turkey, before popping it into the air fryer. My favorite poultry seasoning can be found here.
- Most turkey dishes can be prepared ahead of time, just keep them covered in the refrigerator, to prevent the meat from drying out.
- Spraying the turkey with olive oil spray, or if you don’t have a sprayer, rubbing the turkey breast with olive oil, before seasoning. This will keep your turkey meat nice and juicy.
- Always flip the turkey halfway, and then spray, or coat the turkey breast with olive oil, again. This way both sides come out nice and juicy and tender.
- Because eating ANY uncooked poultry poses a health risk, and extremely unhealthy do yourself a favor, and invest in a meat thermometer
Here are some other easy Air Fryer Turkey Recipes,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin–
The Best Air Fryer Herb Turkey Breast
This is a really easy way to have Thanksgiving every day at your house. Serve with a side of stuffing, underneath and a drizzle of brown gravy over it, it’s the perfect easy quick meal, designed for your air fryer.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 7
- Total Time: 12
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 package turkey cutlets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon diced thyme, fresh
- 1 teaspoon diced rosemary, fresh
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, salt, pepper, thyme, and rosemary.
- Brush the melted butter/herb mixture over the breasts.
- Then place the turkey cutlets/breast into the air fryer, at 350 degrees F, for 7 minutes.
- Check the internal temperature of the turkey, you are looking for 160 degrees F.
- Then plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Grilled Turkey Breast, Air Fryer Turkey Breast