Air Fryer Garlic Roasted Carrots make for an amazing side dish, which will go with any meal. In a few short minutes, you can have a healthy and delicious roasted plate of carrots!
There Is nothing better, whether you want to serve them at a Sunday Dinner, Holiday Meal, Thanksgiving, or even just for a midweek meal.
Air Fryer Garlic Roasted Carrots are easy to make, and they are delicious! I love a great plate of Roasted Air Fryer Vegetables!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER CHEESE FRIES, AIR FRYER SOUTHERN FRIED SQUASH, AIR FRYER SQUASH (SUMMER SQUASH/YELLOW SQUASH), and AIR FRYER PARMESAN TOMATOES.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Garlic Roasted Carrots
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Black Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Garlic Roasted Carrots
Start by peeling the carrots, cutting them into about 1-2 inch pieces, and then adding them to a small bowl.
Add the olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and mix well. Being sure to coat the carrots.
After each carrot is coated with olive oil and seasoned, add it to the air fryer basket or tray. Set the temperature to 390 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes (air fryer setting)
Plate, serve and enjoy!
Pro Tips For Making Roasted Carrots in The Air Fryer:
- This recipe will work in any Air Fryer Basket or Oven Model. This recipe can also be made in the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, and other basket and oven models. The cooking time will vary by a few minutes.
- For best results, shake your basket several times during the cooking process.
- Try to cut the carrots into equal size pieces, so they all cook up simultaneously.
How Long To Roast Carrots in The Air Fryer
The carrots cooking time in the Air Fryer will depend on a few variables, including what air fryer you own and how thick the carrots are.
Today, I roasted the carrots using my Air Fryer, and they were cut into 1 1/2 to 2-inch pieces and took about 10 to 12 minutes.
More Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes
- AIR FRYER ROASTED CANNED CARROTS
- AIR FRYER FROZEN GREEN BEANS
- EASY AIR FRYER AVOCADO FRENCH FRIES
- AIR FRYER ZUCCHINI BROWNIES
- AIR FRYER SNOW PEAS
- EASY AIR FRYER BACON WRAPPED JALAPEÑO POPPERS
- 1 pound carrots (peeled and diced)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Start by peeling the carrots, and cutting them into about 1-2 inch pieces, then add them to a small bowl.
- Add the olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and mix well. Being sure to coat the carrots.
- After each carrot is coated with olive oil and seasoned, add it to the air fryer basket or tray. Set the temperature to 390 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes, air fryer setting)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 105Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 141mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 4gSugar: 4gProtein: 1g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.