Air Fryer Snow Peas are amazing! If you are looking for a great Air Fryer Roasted Vegetables, this is one of my favorites.
The spring is all about green, so why not make a quick batch in your Air Fryer? Everyone loves snow peas, and if you are looking for a speedy but healthy vegetable dish for your next meal, pick up a few bags. And come home and roast them in your air fryer.
Today, I coated the snow peas with some olive oil, added some lemon juice, and sprinkled some lemon garlic salt. Perfect and delicious.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER CORN ON THE COB, AIR FRYER BLOOMING ONION, AIR FRYER BACON WRAPPED JALAPEÑO POPPERS and AIR FRYER BROCCOLI.
What Are Snow Peas?
I will be honest with you, I get snow peas and snap peas mixed up. To me, they look almost hte smae in teh packages. Green long pods.
Snow peas, I found out, are also called Chinese Pea Pods. The entire pod is edible. Snow Peas are usually found in stir-fries, which is how the nickname Chinese Pea Pod got its name.
They are highly nutritious; they both are very low in calories (this would make for a great Weight Watcher’s Snack) and have a high amount of your Daily Requirement for Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, and folate.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Snow Peas
- Snow Peas
- Olive Oil
- Lemon Juice
- Lemon & Garlic Salt
How To Make Air Fryer Snow Peas
In a large mixing bowl, mix the Snow Peas, olive oil, lemon juice, and lemon and garlic salat. Use a pair of tongs to toss the snow peas.
Pour the snow peas into the Air Fryer Basket, and set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 6 to 10 minutes. Shake the basket frequently, so they all cook evenly.
How To Store Leftover Air Fryer Snow Peas
If you have any leftover Air Fryer Snow Peas, let them cool to room temperature, and then place them in an airtight container. Place the container into the refrigerator.
They will last between 2 to 3 days.
To Reheat: Place the leftover Air Fryer Snow Peas into the Air Fryer Basket, set the temperature to 340 degrees F, air fryer setting, and heat until warmed through.
Some Other Ways To Season Air Fryer Snow Peas
If you are looking for even more ways to season Snow Peas, for the Air Fryer, some of my favorites are:
- Butter and Lemon
- Lemon, Sesame Oil, Sesame Seeds, Salt, and Black Pepper
- Olive Oil and Italian Seasoning, and Lemon Juice
- Coconut Oil, Soy Sauce, Sesame Oil and Sesame Seeds
What do you eat with snow peas?
You can eat roasted snow peas with anything, they go really well with any rice dish, and I often serve them ins some salads, some easy dinner options, to serve these with:
- AIR FRYER MINI TACO BOWLS
- FROZEN BEEF AND BROCCOLI IN AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER SIRLOIN STEAK WITH PARSLEY-GARLIC SAUCE
- AIR FRYER STEAK FAJITAS
- 24 OF THE BEST AIR FRYER CHICKEN TENDERS YOU’LL EVER MAKE
- BBQ AIR FRYER CHICKEN BREAST
- AIR FRYER BUTTERMILK CHICKEN TENDERS
Some Other Great Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes-
- AIR FRYER BROCCOLI
- AIR FRYER CORN ON THE COB
- Easy AIR FRYER BEET CHIPS
- AIR FRYER FROZEN VEGGIE BURGERS
- AIR FRYER CARROT FRENCH FRIES
Don’t Forget To Pin-
- 1 pound snow peas, washed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon and garlic salt
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the Snow Peas, olive oil, lemon juice, and lemon and garlic salat. Use a pair of tongs to toss the snow peas.
- Pour the snow peas into the Air Fryer Basket, and set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 6 to 10 minutes. Shake the basket frequently, so they all cook evenly.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!