Here is a great recipe, which is a twist on a basic air fried chicken dish, before I had my air fryer, I would use the grill to make all of my chicken dishes, and my kids loved it so, I decided to try it in the air fryer. You know what, I think chicken does better in the air fryer than on the grill.
There is a great secret to your chicken, so if you have been coming up with chicken that is dried or with white spots. The secret, which most experience air fryer people would tell you is to spray, spray and spray your chicken. Always, spray your chicken before and after you flip your chicken. This will ensure a moist and delicious chicken dish.
This chicken dish can be made ahead of time, just cover it with aluminum foil, depending on how long dinner is, from the time you make it until you eat it. If it’s a long time, remember to keep it in the refrigerator, until ready to eat.
Here are some tips for air frying chicken:
- Seasoning your chicken is important.
- Most chicken dishes can be rubbed and then set into the refrigerator ahead of time. So, when you come home from work/errands/kids, etc., you can just place it in the air fryer, spray it with olive oil spray and air fryer.
- Spraying the chicken with olive oil spray is one of the keys. I spray the heck of out of, and I always get no white spots and tender (way juicy) chicken.
- Always flip the chicken halfway, and then spray again. This way both sides are nice, light and tender.
- Because eating uncooked chicken is unhealthy and can you sick, invest in a meat thermometer.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin—
These are so tender and so crisp at the same time. They are so much better than frozen chicken tenders, my kids love these, and they are so easy to make.
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- olive oil spray
- Start by placing the chicken tenders in a large bowl, and then pour the buttermilk over them. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- In one bowl, pour the flour, salt, black pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and baking powder, mix well, and then dunk the chicken from the buttermilk to the flour mixture.
- In another bowl, crack the eggs and beat them, then place the chicken from the flour mixture to the egg mixture.
- Then back to the flour mixture. As you coat them, place them in an air fryer greased basket or tray.
- Finish your tender, and then set them in the air fryer for 370 degrees F, for 7 minutes after r7 minutes, flip and air fry for another 7 minutes. being sure to coat them in olive oil spray, when you first put them in the air fryer and after, when you flip them.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer chicken tenders with flour frozen chicken tenders in air fryer buttermilk chicken tenders air fryer chicken tenders time air fryer chicken tenders keto air fryer chicken tenders buttermilk buttermilk chicken tenders pioneer woman air fryer chicken tenders no breading