Air Fryer Honey Roasted Carrots — Looking for a delicious and healthy side dish? These air fryer honey roasted carrots are perfect! They are easy to make and packed with flavor. Plus, they are gluten-free and vegan-friendly. Give them a try today!
One of my first air fryer vegetable recipes, I mean ,it was so easy, I had to try them. They are roasted perfectly in the air fryer, and with the honey sauce, it’s a perfect balance of roasting and sweetness. I love these Air Fryer Honey Roasted Carrots.
These air fryer roasted carrots are absolutely delicious with a little bit of roasting flavor from the air frying process and the sweet sauce at the end, brings them to a whole new level.
What Are Baby Carrots?
Do you love baby carrots? Do you know what they are? Baby carrots are simply regular carrots that have been cut into small pieces. They are perfect for snacking on or adding to salads. You can find them at most grocery stores. Enjoy!
Why Roast Carrots In The Air Fryer?
One of the best things about roast carrots is that they are a side dish that goes with just about anything. But have you ever tried roasting them in the air fryer? If not, you’re missing out! Roasting carrots in the air fryer results in perfectly cooked carrots every time, with minimal effort on your part. Plus, the air fryer produces a delicious crispy outer crust that takes roasted carrots to a whole new level.
And of course, the is nothing better than roasted baby carrots in air fryer!
So why not give it a try?
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Honey Roasted Carrots
The best way to cook carrots is by air frying them. Air frying gives the carrots a crispy golden exterior while leaving the insides tender and juicy. In this recipe, we will be using honey to add a touch of sweetness to the carrots. So let’s get started!
- Carrots: You can use baby carrots or diced carrots.
- Olive Oil: Use high-heat oil, such as avocado oil, olive oil, coconut oil, or grapeseed oil.
- Honey: Adds a great glaze to the carrots.
- Seasonings: Salt and Black Pepper
How To Cook Honey Roasted Carrots In Air Fryer
If you’re looking for an easy and delicious side dish, look no further than air fryer honey roasted carrots. These carrots are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, with a sweet and slightly spicy honey glaze. Best of all, they only require a few simple ingredients that you likely already have in your pantry. So what are you waiting for? Try this recipe for yourself!
In a large mixing bowl, add the carrots, olive oil, honey, salt, and black pepper. Toss to coat.
Then place them in your air fryer basket, set the temperature to 390 degrees F, and set the time for 12 to 20 minutes. Shake the basket frequently during the cooking process, so all of the carrots get perfectly roasted!
- Carrots: If you do not use baby carrots, you can easily use cut carrots. Make sure that the carrots are about the same size.
- Crowding; For best results leave plenty of room around the carrots, and place them into a single layer. This will allow for the hot air to freely circulate around the carrots, which will cause them to perfectly roast up!
- Flipping: Depending on the air fryer that you are using, you may need to flip the carrots, halfway during the cooking process. If you have an air fryer basket, shake your basket frequently during the cooking process.
- Timing: Since, every air fryer is slightly different, and you can use any air fryer in making these carrots, it is important that you watch the carrots s they roast up in the air fryer.
What Seasonings Work Best With Air Fryer Roasted Carrots?
If you’re looking for a new way to prepare carrots, the air fryer is a great option. Air fried carrots are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. And best of all, they only require a quick seasoning before they’re ready to eat. So what seasonings work best with air fryer roasted carrots? Keep reading to find out!
- Simple Seasoning: Salt, Black Pepper, and Garlic Powder (or minced garlic)
- Herb Flavor: Rosemary, Parsley, Cumin, or Coriander.
- Woody Flavor: Add some anise
- Heat: Add some chili sauce or hot sauce.
What To Serve With Air Fryer Roasted Carrots?
What do you serve with air fryer roasted carrots? The options are endless, but we’re here to help make your decision a little bit easier. Below we’ll share some of our favorite recipes that pair perfectly with air fryer roasted carrots. So, what are you waiting for? Start browsing through these delicious recipes and get cooking!
How To Store Air Fryer Roasted Carrots
The best way to store roasted carrots is to place them in an airtight container in the fridge. This will help them stay fresh for up to four days. You can also freeze roasted carrots in an airtight container for up to two months.
How To Make Frozen Carrots In Air Fryer
What’s better than a healthy, home-cooked meal? A healthy, homemade meal that’s easy to make! With an air fryer, you can quickly cook up frozen carrots in no time. Here’s how to do it: All you need is 1 cup of frozen carrots.
How To Cook Frozen Carrot In The Air Fryer:
1. Preheat your air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Add the frozen carrots to the air fryer and cook for 8 minutes.
3. Remove from the air fryer and enjoy!
More Air Fryer Carrot Recipes:
The air fryer is a great appliance to have in the kitchen. It’s perfect for quick and easy meals with minimal cleanup. And, if you’re a fan of carrots, you’ll love the recipes we’ve got for you today. From simple sides to delicious entrees, there’s something here for everyone. So, what are you waiting for? Get cooking!
AIR FRYER GARLIC ROASTED CARROTS
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Looking for a delicious and healthy side dish to add to your dinner? These Air Fryer Honey Roasted Carrots are the perfect option! They are easy to make and taste amazing. You will love how crispy and sweet they are. Give them a try today!
- 3 cups baby carrots
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
In a large mixing bowl, add the carrots, olive oil, honey, salt, and blck pepper. Toss to coat.
Then place them in your air fryer basket, and set the temperature to 390 degrees F, and set the time for 12 to 20 minutes. Shake the basket freuently yduring the cooking process, so all of the carrots get perfectly roasted!
Plate, serve, and enjoy!