Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes and Carrots — If you’re looking for an easy way to cook your favorite vegetables, look no further than the air fryer! In this recipe, we’ll show you how to make air-fried herb-roasted potatoes and carrots. These veggies are crispy, flavorful, and super simple to prepare. So what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try today!
Why I Love Potatoes and Carrots in Air Fryer
This is one of the easiest side dishes, one pot. I love this recipe. It’s all about easy and delicious, which I am all about. Today’s side dish, Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes and Carrots.
If you are looking for an easy side dish, which will go with any meal, this will soon be your go-to.
I am a BIG fan of roasted air fryer carrots. I mean, what is better? My recipe for Honey Roasted Carrots is amazing (even if I say so myself). This recipe is simple and adaptable to whatever you have on hand.
Feel free to change out the potatoes to whatever you have. I try to make my recipes easy so that everyone can use them. I used baby potatoes because I had them on hand.
Why You Will Love Air Fried Potatoes and Carrots
Do you love trying new recipes? I know I do, but sometimes it’s hard to find ones that are both delicious and easy to make. Well, I’ve got the perfect recipe for you! This side dish is not only incredibly tasty, but it’s also really simple to prepare. Plus, it’s a great meal to cook on a busy weeknight.
These Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes and Carrots will taste great with most dishes! My favorite is alongside my Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts or Steak Tips. So if you’re looking for something new and exciting to try in the kitchen, be sure to check out this recipe! You won’t regret it.
Why Roast Carrots and Potatoes In The Air Fryer
If you love roasted carrots and potatoes but are looking for a way to cut down on the oil and calories, then you should definitely try cooking them in the air fryer. Roasting vegetables in the air fryer is a healthy, easy, and delicious way to enjoy your favorite veggies. And best of all, it only takes a few minutes to cook! So give it a try today and see how you like it. I think you’ll be surprised at just how good roasted veggies can taste when cooked in the air fryer.
Ingredients Needed For Herb Roasted Potatoes and Carrots
If you are looking for a healthy and delicious side dish to serve with your next meal, look no further than these air fryer roasted potatoes and carrots! The best part is that this dish is incredibly easy to make, thanks to your air fryer. All you need are a few simple ingredients, and in no time at all, you will have a tasty side dish that the whole family will love. So what are you waiting for? Start cooking!
Ingredients and Variations:
- Carrots: Use peeled carrots, you can also use baby carrots! Really you can use ANY vegetable you have to hand. You can easily substitute the carrots, for either brussels sprouts, radishes, onions, or even onion wedges!
- Potatoes: I normally use either Russett, new potatoes, or Yukon gold potatoes. But, as I mentioned, this recipe is designed for ease, so use whatever potatoes you have in the pantry!
- Oil: Use high-heat oil, such as avocado oil, grapeseed oil, coconut oil, or even oli
- Seasonings and Spice: My favorite spice selection is Dried rosemary, Dried thyme, Salt, Black pepper, and Dried parsley. However, feel free to be creative and use your favorites. Maybe you would prefer a bit of heat to your food so go for cayenne, red pepper flakes, or even serve with hot sauce, to add some spice to this dish!
- Cheese: If you’re still looking for something extra, why don’t you add some cheese? Shredded Parmesan, or Mozzarella, would add a great twist on this classic dish!
How To Cook Herb Roasted Potatoes and Carrots In The Air Fryer
Start by dicing the potatoes and carrots. In a small bowl, mix the potatoes and carrots. Mix in the olive oil, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper. Pour the vegetables into the air fryer. It’s that easy!!
How Long To Cook Carrots and Potatoes In The Air Fryer
Set the temperature to 370 °F for 7 minutes. After the time is up, check the potatoes and see if they are fork-tender. If not, add another 7 minutes. Continue to cook until the vegetables are soft!
What to Serve with Easy Roasted Potatoes and Carrots
Carrots and potatoes are two of the most popular vegetables, and they can be easily cooked in an air fryer. This easy, healthy recipe only requires a few ingredients and can be served as a side dish or main course.
They can be served with grilled chicken or any other protein of your choice. This easy, healthy Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes and Carrots recipe is sure to become a favorite in your household.
How to Store and Reheat Leftovers
Let the carrots and potatoes cool to room temperature, and then place them into an airtight container. They will last in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
Yes of course! Place the vegetables into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 350 °F, and cook for 5 to 8 minutes, or until the carrots and potatoes are warmed through.
Yes you can! You don’t need to use as much oil either if they are frozen!
Check out my Air Fried Frozen Carrots!
More Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes
Are you looking for more exciting ways to air fry vegetables? If so, check out these other delicious veggie side dishes. Great alongside the Thanksgiving Day Turkey as well as your favorite weeknight meal!
- AIR FRYER BRUSSELS SPROUTS AND BACON
- AIR FRYER FROZEN CRISPY BREADED GREEN BEANS
- AIR FRYER PARSNIP FRIES
- MEXICAN AIR FRYER SWEET POTATOES
- AIR FRYER FRIED POTATO PEELS
- AIR FRYER BABY CORN
- AIR FRYER FROZEN POTATO WEDGES
Did you love this Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes and Carrots recipe? Don’t forget to leave a comment below and let our community know how it went!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Pin this for later and follow me on Pinterest for all the latest updates!
Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes and Carrots
- 1/2 pound carrots, diced
- 1/2 pound potatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 parsley
- Start by dicing the potatoes and carrots.
- In a small bowl, mix the potatoes and carrots.
- Mix in the olive oil, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the vegetables into the air fryer.
- Set the temperature to 370 degrees F for 7 minutes.
- After the time is up, check the potatoes and see if they are fork-tender. If not, add another 7 minutes. Continue to cook until the vegetables are soft.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer