Pork chops and the air fryer, you can not ask for a better or quicker meal. Everyone loves pork chops; they are truly one of America’s classic meals. Today’s recipe features Air Fryer Crispy Pork Chops
The Perfect Air Fryer Recipe
Whether you purchase boneless pork chops or bone-in pork chops, they are perfectly done in the air fryer. The air fryer is truly such a time saver, and you can have dinner on the table in less than 15 minutes.
Pork Chops: I usually opt for a pork chop that is about 1 inch thick. This way, the outside coating will stay crispy, but the inside will not get dried out.
Coating: Seasoned with salt and pepper, and then dipped in beaten eggs and then breaded with cornstarch.
How to Cook Air Fried Crispy Pork Chops in The Air Fryer
The best advice I can give you is to season your pork chops with salt and pepper. Air fryer until fully cooked and then let them rest for about 5 to 7 minutes before cutting into them. The time will give the pork chop juices time to settle.
Tips for the Perfect Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Choose pork chops with all of the same thickness, so they all cook at the same time.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Always check your meat with a meat thermometer before removing them.
Other Air Fryer Pork Chop Recipes
HELPFUL PRODUCTS TO MAKE THIS RECIPE–
Don’t Forget To Pin, Air Fried Crispy Pork Chops—
Air Fried Pork Chops
This is a really easy recipe, my kids absolutely love the deep-fried flavor, although they are air fried, and made with hardly any oil.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 22
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 4 pork chops
- 2 eggs, beaten
- salt and pepper to season the pork chops
- 1 cup of cornstarch
- Other: olive oil cooking spray
- Start by using the salt and pepper to season, your pork chops. This small step will add tons of flavor to your pork chops.
- Then in a small bowl, whisk the eggs. You can add some more salt and pepper if you would like.
- Then in another small bowl, add the cornstarch.
- Then dip the pork chops into the eggs, and then shake off and then dip into the cornstarch.
- Then place them in the air fryer.
- Spray the pork chops with olive oil cooking spray.
- Air Fry your pork chops on 360 degrees for 6 minutes, and then flip and spray it again, and air fry them for another 6 minutes.
- Check with a meat thermometer to see if the pork is fully cooked.
Keywords: air fryer pork chops no breading air fryer pork chops with flour recipe for breaded pork chops in an air fryer keto air fryer pork chops breaded bone in pork chops in air fryer stuffed pork chops in air fryer how long to cook thin pork chops in air fryer air fryer bone in pork chops no breading