My kids love pork chops. They really loved them tonight. They were juicy and just plain delicious.
If you haven’t taken the plunge yet, I hope you will join us, and learn all the awesome stuff you can make. We have over 112,000 cooks, sharing thousands of recipes each day.
Don’t Forget To Pin—
Air Fried Pork Chops
This is a really easy recipe, my kids absolutely love the deep fried flavor, although they are air fried, and made with hardly any oil.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 22
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 4 pork chops
- 2 eggs, beaten
- salt and pepper to season the pork chops
- 1 cup of cornstarch
- Other: olive oil cooking spray (see recipe notes)
- Start by using the salt and pepper to season, your pork chops. This small step will add tons of flavor to your pork chops.
- Then in a small bowl, whisk the eggs. You can add some more salt and pepper if you would like.
- Then in another small bowl, add the cornstarch.
- Then dip the pork chops into the eggs, and then shake off and then dip into the cornstarch.
- Then place them in the air fryer.
- Spray the pork chops with olive oil cooking spray.
- Air Fry your pork chops on 360 degrees for 6 minutes, and then flip and spray it again, and air fry them for another 6 minutes.
- Check with a meat thermometer to see if the pork is fully cooked.
Keywords: air fryer pork chops no breading air fryer pork chops with flour recipe for breaded pork chops in an air fryer keto air fryer pork chops breaded bone in pork chops in air fryer stuffed pork chops in air fryer how long to cook thin pork chops in air fryer air fryer bone in pork chops no breading