Pork chops and the air fryer, you can not ask for a better or quicker meal. Everyone loves pork chops; they are truly one of America’s classic meals. Today’s recipe features Crispy Breaded Air Fryer Pork Chops.
There is something magical about creating the perfect pork chop. Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. It’s amazing. The air fryer does an amazing job at perfectly crisping them up.
And with the air fryer, you really need hardly anytime with these.
If you are looking for even more pork chops recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER PORK SCHNITZEL, AIR FRYER HERB, AND PARMESAN CRUSTED PORK CHOPS, AIR FRYER-BBQ PORK CHOPS (HOMEMADE COPYCAT BBQ SHAKE & BAKE), and AIR FRYER BLACKENED PORK CHOPS.
The Perfect Air Fryer Recipe
Whether you purchase boneless pork chops or bone-in pork chops, they are perfectly done in the air fryer. The air fryer is truly such a time saver, and you can have dinner on the table in less than 15 minutes.
So, whether you use bone-in or boneless, you will get an amazing pork chop dinner in minutes.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Pork Chops
Pork Chops: I usually opt for a pork chop that is about 1 inch thick. This way, the outside coating will stay crispy, but the inside will not get dried out. Today, I used boneless, but you can easily switch it out for bone-in.
Coating: Seasoned with salt and pepper, then dipped in beaten eggs and then breaded with cornstarch. The cornstarch will help you get a crispy and delicious pork chop dinner.
How to Cook Pork Chops in an Air Fryer
The best advice I can give you is to season your pork chops with salt and pepper. Air fryer until fully cooked, and then let them rest for about 5 to 7 minutes before cutting into them. The time will give the pork chop juices time to settle.
How Long To Cook Pork Chops In An Air Fryer
Depending on the thickness of your pork chops, obviously thicker pork chops need a longer cooking time than thin pork chops.
I always use a meat thermometer to get the ideal temperature, there is nothing worse than overcooked pork chops.
The other problem is that all air fryers cook at a slightly different time. Every single air fryer is different.
Pork Chop Variations:
If you want to make these in a traditional oven, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F, and then bake for about 7-10 minutes.
The internal temperature of the pork chops should reach 145 degrees F.
Tips for the Perfect Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Choose pork chops with all of the same thickness, so they all cook at the same time.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Always check your meat with a meat thermometer before removing them.
What To Serve With Breaded Pork Chops:
These pork chops can go with almost anything, here are some of my favorites to serve them with,
This is a really easy recipe, my kids absolutely love the deep-fried flavor, although they are air fried, and made with hardly any oil.
- 4 pork chops
- 2 eggs, beaten
- salt and pepper to season the pork chops
- 1 cup of cornstarch
- Other: olive oil cooking spray
- Start by using the salt and pepper to season, your pork chops. This small step will add tons of flavor to your pork chops.
- Then in a small bowl, whisk the eggs. You can add some more salt and pepper if you would like.
- Then in another small bowl, add the cornstarch.
- Then dip the pork chops into the eggs, and then shake off and then dip into the cornstarch.
- Then place them in the air fryer.
- Spray the pork chops with olive oil cooking spray.
- Air Fry your pork chops on 360 degrees for 6 minutes, and then flip and spray it again, and air fry them for another 6 minutes.
- Check with a meat thermometer to see if the pork is fully cooked.
Keywords: air fryer pork chops no breading air fryer pork chops with flour recipe for breaded pork chops in an air fryer keto air fryer pork chops breaded bone in pork chops in air fryer stuffed pork chops in air fryer how long to cook thin pork chops in air fryer air fryer bone in pork chops no breading