Air Fryer Blackened Pork Chops — Looking for a delicious and easy-to-make pork chop dish? Try air frying your chops! In just minutes, you’ll have a mouth-watering meal that’s perfect for any occasion. Plus, because they’re air-fried, these chops will be nice and crispy – without the added calories or fat of traditional frying. So give them a try today – you won’t regret it!
This summer, keep your kitchen cool and your dinner hot with these blacked pork chops. The Air Fryer ensures that the chops come out crispy on the outside and tender on the inside – without having to heat up your house by turning on the oven! Plus, this dish is quick and straightforward to prepare, making it a perfect weeknight meal. Enjoy!
Air Fryer Blackened Pork Chops
- 2 pork chops, bone-in or boneless
- 1 1/2 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Mix all of the seasons together in a small bowl. This will be your rub. Use your fingers and season your chops, with the seasoning mix, really rub your seasoning mix into the pork chops.
Place your pork chops into the air fryer, set the temperature to 360 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for 10 to 12 minutes. Or until your meat thermometer, reaches 145 degrees F.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Meat Thermometer