Air Fryer Teriyaki Pork Chops —There are many recipes for teriyaki pork chops, but this is different. You’ll need an air fryer for this recipe and four ingredients! This will soon be one of your favorite Air Fryer Dinner Recipes!
There is something incredible about a traditional pork chop and applesauce dinner! It’s a great and easy staple in American cuisine.
I was excited to try these Air Fryer seasoned pork chops because I love barbeque. The recipe makes it easy and yummy!
BBQ Pork Chops have long been one of my favorite dishes- something about biting into tender meat cooked right makes all worries disappear for a while, at least until later when hunger sets back in full force. With its rich flavors, thanks to Worcestershire sauce and teriyaki sauce! Oh, so good!
If you love pork chop dinners much like my family, here are some great recipes I have cooed over the years with my air fryer, AIR FRYER BREADED PORK CHOPS, AIR FRYER PORK CHOPS, AIR FRYER EASY APRICOT PORK CHOPS, AIR FRYER HONEY GARLIC PORK CHOPS, and AIR FRYER SHAKE AND BAKE BREADED PORK CHOPS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Teriyaki Pork Chops
- Pork Chops
- Worchesthire Sauce
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Minced Garlic
How To Make Air Fryer Teriyaki Pork Chops
Add the pork chops, teriyaki sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and minced garlic in a large bowl, and mix well to coat the pork chops. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
Remove the pork chops from the marinade, and discard them; add the pork chops to the air fryer basket, and set the temperature to 370 degrees F, air fryer setting for 8 to 10 minutes.
Can Pork Chops Be Pink?
Pork chops are a staple in many kitchens, but it’s time to rethink that. Yes, pork is delicious and juicy, but the meat can also be pink! When cooked properly, pork chops can be red, so you don’t have to worry about food safety.
- Medium Rare: 145 – 150ºF
- A Medium: 150 – 155ºF
- Medium Well: 155 – 160ºF
- Well Done: 160ºF
- Choose the Right Chops: Opt for boneless pork chops for even cooking. If you’re using bone-in chops, remember they might need a few extra minutes to cook thoroughly.
- Marinate for Flavor: If possible, marinate your pork chops for at least 30 minutes, but longer if you can. Overnight marinating will infuse the pork with even more flavor.
- Don’t Overcrowd the Basket: When cooking the pork chops in the air fryer, make sure they’re in a single layer and not touching. This allows for even cooking and crispy edges.
- Temperature Check: Use a meat thermometer to ensure your pork chops are cooked to an internal temperature of 145°F. Remember to let them rest for a few minutes after cooking, as they will continue to cook a little with the residual heat.
- Don’t Overcook: To avoid dry pork chops, make sure not to overcook them. They should still be slightly pink in the middle when you remove them from the air fryer.
- Serve Immediately: For the best texture and flavor, serve your pork chops immediately after cooking.
- Experiment with Flavors: Feel free to add more ingredients to your teriyaki sauce or experiment with different marinades to suit your personal taste. Enjoy your cooking!
What kind of pork chops should I use? Any pork chop works for this recipe, but boneless chops are often easier to handle in an air fryer.
Can I use store-bought teriyaki sauce? Absolutely! While homemade teriyaki sauce is delicious, store-bought sauce can save time and is equally tasty.
How long should I marinate the pork chops? Marinate the pork chops for at least 30 minutes for the best flavor. However, letting them marinate overnight in the fridge will yield even more flavorful results if you have time.
What should I serve with teriyaki pork chops? Rice, steamed vegetables, or a fresh salad are all great accompaniments to teriyaki pork chops.
How can I tell when the pork chops are done? Pork chops should be cooked to an internal temperature of 145°F. Use a meat thermometer to ensure they’re cooked thoroughly.
Can I cook frozen pork chops in the air fryer? Yes, but cooking times will need to be increased by about 50%. Always check that the internal temperature has reached 145°F before serving.
Can I make this recipe with chicken instead of pork? Absolutely! Just adjust the cooking time accordingly, as chicken may cook faster or slower than pork depending on the thickness.
My pork chops came out dry. What did I do wrong? Overcooking is often the culprit when pork chops come out dry. Remember to set your air fryer to the correct temperature and use a meat thermometer to check doneness.
More Air Fryer Recipes:
- AIR FRYER CRAB LEGS
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT IN-N-OUT ANIMAL FRIES
- EASY AIR FRYER SESAME CHICKEN
- AIR FRYER ITALIAN BISCOTTI
- AIR FRYER SKIRT STEAK
Air Fryer Teriyaki Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops, bone-in or boneless about 1-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- In a large bowl, add the pork chops, teriyaki sauce, Worchestershire sauce, and minced garlic, mix well to coat the pork chops. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove the pork chops from the marinade, and discarded, add the pork chops to the air fryer basket, and set the temperature to 370 degrees F, air fryer setting for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove when the internal temperature of the pork chops is at your desired temperature. Always use a meat thermometer when cooking proteins in the air fryer.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray
- Parchment Paper, optional