Air Fryer Honey Garlic Pork Chops –Looking for a delicious and easy way to make pork chops? Try air frying them! This method produces pork chops that are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Plus, they’re coated in a sweet and sticky honey garlic sauce. Yum!
These are so good that the entire family will be talking about them for weeks. They are easy, and you get a fantastic sauce just by heating a few ingredients in the saucepan or skillet. This is a great and easy recipe for Air Fryer Honey Garlic Pork Chops.
Since receiving my first air fryer, my family has enjoyed some excellent pork chop recipes. Pork Chops prepared in the air fryer are AMAZING!
This recipe is no different, except I was looking for something different, and my favorite two things are honey and garlic, so I came up with an effortless sauce for air fryer pork chops. If you have been looking for a way to make teriyaki pork chops air fryer, this is the best method, and they are amazing!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Honey Garlic Pork Chops
Grab your favorite pork chops, boneless or bone-in. Thick cut or regular. This recipe will work for anything. And most of the items for this recipe are probably already in your pantry! There is no better recipe to surprise your family than Easy Honey Garlic Pork Chops!
- Pork Chops: Choose from boneless, bone-in, thick-cut, or thin-cut. This recipe will work for all!
- Olive Oil: This will help give your pork chops a fantastic taste and flavor. But you can use any high-heat oil. I like olive oil because it lets the other flavors come out!
- Minced Garlic: You can use fresh or minced garlic from a jar.
- Honey: Use good quality honey; Aldi and Trader Joe’s both sell a great brand that is budget-friendly!
- Lemon Juice: You can use fresh or bottled!
- Sweet Chili Sauce: You can either use homemade or store-bought.
How to Make Honey Garlic Air Fryer Pork Chops
STEP ONE: Start by seasoning the pork chops with salt and pepper. Place them in your air fryer basket or air fryer tray.
STEP TWO: Set the temperature to 400 degrees F for 10 to 14 minutes, flipping halfway.
STEP THREE; While the pork chops are cooking, make the sauce. Mix the olive oil and minced garlic in a small saucepan, simmer for about 1 minute, until the garlic is fragrant.
Pork Chops: This recipe can be made with either boneless or bone-in pork chops. I went with a bone-in pork chop in this recipe, because the bone really gives the air-fried pork chops a LOT of flavors.
Room Temperature Meat: Make sure to let your pork chops rest for about 30 minutes, so they get to room temperature before you air fry them.
Seasoning: I used salt and black pepper, but you can use any of your favorite seasonings. Since I added the sauce, you do not really need a lot of seasonings.
Timing: Since every air fryer is slightly different, it’s important to use a meat thermometer, and check on the pork chops frequently as they cook up!
Gluten-Free: Since this recipe does not use any breading it’s naturally gluten-free. However, remember to check the ingredients labels, to make sure there is no gluten in your ingredients!
Internal Temperature For Pork Chops
Do you know what the ideal internal temperature for pork chops is? If not, you’re in luck, because we’re going to teach you all about it! As with any type of meat, it’s important to cook pork chops properly so that they are safe to eat. Contrary to popular belief, however, you don’t have to cook them until they’re well-done in order to make sure they’re safe. In fact, if you overcook them, they will be dry and tough. The ideal internal temperature for pork chops is 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
What Type Of Pork Chops Can You Air Fry?
Pork chops are a classic, and versatile dish that you can cook in a variety of ways. This is an easy recipe by that you can make a batch of juicy pork chops.
You can use boneless chops, boneless pork chops, or even make pork chops bites air fryer with this recipe.
I love this recipe because it’s a gluten-free pork chop recipe and a really easy honey garlic pork chop recipe.
How To Cook In The Oven
If you wanted to make these in the oven, you would prepare the sauce the same way. But, place the pork chops into a 400 degree F preheated oven, and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
More Air Fryer Pork Chop Recipes:
Once you have discovered how fantastic air fryer marinated pork chops are, you may want some new recipes.
Some of my favorite Air Fryer Pork Chop Recipes Are:
AIR FRYER ITALIAN PORK CHOPS: If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to make pork chops, look no further than your air fryer! These Italian pork chops are delicious and simple to prepare. Plus, they’re perfect for an easy weeknight meal. So fire up your air fryer and give these chops a try! You won’t be disappointed.
AIR FRYER STUFFED PORK CHOPS: Do you love stuffed pork chops but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen? Well, your days of waiting are over! With an air fryer, you can have delicious and healthy stuffed pork chops in no time. Follow our easy recipe below and enjoy this weeknight dinner favorite.
AIR FRYER TERIYAKI PORK CHOPS: Think you need to spend hours over the stove to create a delicious meal? Think again! These air fryer teriyaki pork chops take only minutes to cook and are full of flavor. Plus, they’re a healthier option than traditional fried pork chops. So why wait? Give this recipe a try today!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- Start by seasoning the pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Then place them in your air fryer basket or air fryer tray.
- Set in the air fryer oven/basket and set the temperature to 400 degrees F for 7 minutes (note mine are thick-cut); after 7 minutes, flip the pork chops and air fry for another 7 minutes.
- Check the temperature of the pork chops. It must reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees F for them to be fully cooked.
- While the pork chops are cooking, make the sauce. In a small saucepan, mix the olive oil and minced garlic, simmer for about 1 minute, until the garlic is fragrant.
- Then mix in the honey, lemon juice, and sweet chili sauce.
- Return to a slow simmer until the sauce thickens; remember to stir constantly.
- Then plate the pork chops and pour some sauce over it, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer