Italian pork chops are a delicious and easy dinner idea. This recipe is perfect for the holidays or any weeknight meal. The air fryer cooking method ensures that you can enjoy this dish without any guilt! It’s as easy as 1-2-3, so if you’re looking for an impressive yet simple recipe, Italian Pork Chops are your answer.
Air Fryer Italian Pork Chops is an amazingly easy and delicious Air Fryer Pork Chop Recipe. If you have been looking for a great pork chop without any breading, this is the perfect one for you!
There has never been a better way to make pork chops than in the air fryer, and today, I’m giving you a super simple recipe guaranteed to make your pork chops exist!
I am all about easy dinners, and this one might be my new favorite, pair it up with a garden salad, and you have a great meal on the table in under 20 minutes. Great for a midweek meal or a quick dinner or lunch!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Pork Chop Recipes, some of my personal favorites are AIR FRYER FROZEN PORK CHOPS, AIR FRYER PORK CHOPS, AIR FRYER PORK SCHNITZEL, and AIR FRYER EASY APRICOT PORK CHOPS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Italian Pork Chops
- Pork Chops
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Ground Peppercorns
How To Make Air Fryer Italian Pork Chops
Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees F, air fryer setting, then line the basket with parchment paper. Add seasonings to a small dish and whisk until combined, then add to a plate or shallow dish.
Brush both sides of pork chops with olive oil. Rub both sides of pork chops generously with seasonings.
Then place in the lined air fryer basket, leaving space between pork chops. Cook for 4 minutes in the preheated air fryer, then flip and cook an additional 4 minutes or until pork chops reach a minimum of 145 degrees F internal temperature.
Remove from basket and allow to rest for 2 minutes before cutting.
- This recipe will work in any Air Fryer, including the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, and Mealthy Lid. However, the cooking time may vary by a few minutes.
- Check on the pork chops as they are fry, and use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature will be 145 degrees F before removing them.
What Type of Pork Chop Should You Use?
For best results, you can use any pork chop that will fit in your air fryer. I prefer bone-in pork chops since I believe they have more flavor.
Thinner pork chops will need less cooking time than thicker pork chops. So, always judge your cooking time based on the thickness of the pork chop.
You can use either pork loin, bone-in pork chop, or boneless pork chops. The recipe will remain the same. The cooking time will vary based on what type of pork chops you are using, so check frequently while the pork chops are cooking up, and use a meat thermometer for best results.
Pork chop Interanl Temperature
According to the USDA and Pork Council, the internal temperature of a cooked pork chop is 145 degrees F.
How To Make Juicy Pork Chops
The key to making juicy pork chops is to remove them when they are cooked, so owning a meat thermometer is so important when using an air fryer.
As soon as the meat thermometer reads 145 degrees F, remove the pork chops. Remember, the pork chops will continent to cook for a few more minutes. If you leave them in too long, they will become dried out and overcooked.
Do I Need To Preheat My Air Fryer?
While I do not typically preheat my air fryer, when it comes to meat, I usually do. Here is why, the minute you put your meat into a preheated air fryer, it sears the meat.
This creates a great crispy exterior and a warm, tender, and juicy piece of meat. So, preheat and always follow the manual instructions for preheating for best results since every air fryer is slightly different.
How Long To Cook Pork Chops In The Air Fryer?
The actual time to cook your pork chops will depend on two factors, how thick your pork chops are and what air fryer you own.
The average time to cook a bone-in pork chop is about 10 to 14 minutes. For best results, flip halfway.
The average time to cook boneless pork chops is only about 8 to 10 minutes, flipping halfway.
The key is to always check your pork chops before removing them, and remember they should reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
Other Great Air Fryer Pork Chop Recipes:
- AIR FRYER, AIR FRIED BREADED PORK CHOPS
- AIR FRYER SHAKE AND BAKE BREADED PORK CHOPS
- EASY AIR FRYER FROZEN PORK CHOPS
- AIR FRYER PORK SCHNITZEL
- AIR FRYER HONEY GARLIC PORK CHOPS
- EASY AIR FRYER PORK LOIN
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Italian Pork Chops
- 4 thin-cut pork chops, bone-in, about 1 pound
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon flake salt
- 1 teaspoon ground peppercorns
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Then line the air fryer basket with parchment paper.
- Add seasonings to a small dish and whisk until combined, then add to a plate or shallow dish
- Brush both sides of pork chops with olive oil.
- Rub both sides of pork chops generously with seasonings.
- Then place in the lined air fryer basket, leaving space between pork chops.
- Cook for 4 minutes in the preheated air fryer, then flip and cook an additional 4 minutes or until pork chops reach a minimum of 145 degrees F internal temperature.
- Remove from basket and allow to rest for 2 minutes before cutting.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray, or Parchment Paper