Air Fryer Pork Loin is fast and easy. Juicy and tender, these air fryer boneless pork chops will have you drooling—a great option for a simple dinner any day of the week.
Your family will love you for making these delicious pork loins in the air fryer. I am super excited to share my go-to pork loin air fryer recipe. It’s so quick and goes with all sorts of side dishes.
Why You’ll Love Air Fryer Air Fryer Pork Loin Recipe
- No need to heat the house with the oven
- Easy-to-follow steps
- Tastes great
- A great recipe to use sliced pork loin
- Great for meal prep
What Is Pork Loin?
If you are unfamiliar with pork loin, here is a simple explanation. Pork loin is a cut of pork from the shoulder to the end of the leg. The loin is usually about 2-4 pounds, is sliced in the grocery stores, and is generally interchangeable for pork chops. They are always boneless.
All pork chop recipes will work with sliced pork loin meat. It’s one of the best pork and lean meat cuts.
Are you trying to get creative in the kitchen and make something delicious that is sure to wow your family? Then this pork loin air fryer recipe is just what you need.
Tender, succulent pork cooked perfectly with a tasty seasoning blend – it’s like having restaurant quality right at home! The best part is everything needed for this delightful dish can easily be found in most pantries or kitchens.
Read on to learn about all the ingredients required for making delectable pork loin in an air fryer.
Remember the step-by-step instructions are below in the printable recipe card at the end of the page.
- Sliced pork loin chops
- Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
How To Make Pork Loin In The Air Fryer
Step 1: Prep Pork Loin
Begin by flattening the pork on a cutting board with a sharp knife. Next, dry the pork with paper towels, rub the pork tenderloin with oil, and then season with salt and pepper.
Step 2: Air Fry
Place the pork in the air fryer basket and cooking time at 320 degrees for 5 minutes. Then, flip and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Continue to cook until they reach 145 degrees F; check with an instant-read thermometer before removing the pork from the air fryer basket.
Step Three: Meat Rest
Let the meat rest for a few minutes before serving.
Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin Slices Tips
- Invest in a meat thermometer. It’s the only way to get an accurate reading of the internal temperature of the air fryer pork loin.
- Don’t overcook the pork. It will become tough if you cook it longer than needed. Once it reaches 145 degrees F, it is safe to remove and eat.
- Add more seasonings if desired. I typically make these air fryer pork slices with salt and pepper, but you can certainly use any seasonings you like. Chili Powder, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Spice Rub, and Dry rub all work well on flavoring th
- Parchment Paper: Line your air fryer basket with parchment paper for a quick cook-up.
- Different Air Fryers: Different air fryers can be sure, including the Ninja Foodi, but since the cooking time will vary, check the pork filet frequently during the cooking process. Cook times will vary.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you serve with air fryer boneless pork chops?
Honestly, you can serve just about anything! Some of my favorite sides are:
How do you store leftover pork slices
Allow the leftovers to cool down all the way. Then place them in an airtight container, or wrap them tightly with aluminum foil in the fridge for up to 3 days.
You can also freeze air fryer pork tenderloin slices as well. They will last up to 3 months in the freezer.
Can you marinate the pork loin?
Yep! Use any of your favorite marinades and soak the pork. Let it sit in the fridge for 30 minutes up to 8 hours. Then cook the air fryer pork slices as directed. This will add a lot of flavor to the air fryer boneless pork chops.
How to cook frozen pork loin in the air fryer
You can easily make frozen pork loin in the air fryer. Season your pork loin, and add it to the air fryer basket, frozen. Set the temperature to 370 degrees F, and use the air fryer setting. Set the cooking time for about 60 minutes. To get a juicy piece of pork loin, season it throughout the cooking process and flip it frequently. I recommend using BBQ sauce to flavor the meat for an easy dinner.
You can safely remove pork loin when the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F.
How to reheat pork loin using the air fryer
You can easily make frozen pork loin in the air fryer. First, season your pork loin, and add it to the air fryer basket, frozen. Set the temperature to 370 degrees F, and use the air fryer setting. Set the cooking time for about 60 minutes. To get a juicy piece of pork loin, season it throughout
the cooking process and flip it frequently. I recommend using BBQ sauce to flavor the meat for an easy dinner. You can safely remove pork loin when the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F.
How to reheat pork loin using the air fryer
Using the air fryer is a great way to reheat pork loin! Place your leftover pork loin into the air fryer, set the temperature to 370 degrees, and heat for 5-10 minutes or until the pork loin is warmed.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Sweet Potatoes
- Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- Instant Pot Nutella Bites
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Juicy Pork Roast
Preparing pork in an air fryer is a great way to enjoy a healthy, delicious dinner without heavy fats or greasy ingredients. Whether you’re cooking one cut of pork loin or several to feed the whole family, air frying this delectable dish will bring smiles around the dinner table!
Plus, with the simple steps outlined in this article, even a master chef can recreate your favorite restaurant-style pork loin right at home.
Plus, it’s healthy and easy to clean up as well! So if you have an air fryer and a craving for tasty pork loin, now you know how to make it perfect every time.
Be sure to consult an experienced butcher for advice on selecting cuts, too – quality is key! And don’t forget the marinades and sauces – they make all the difference! Thanks for reading, and happy cooking, everyone!
Air Fryer Pork Loin
- 4 slices pork loin
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Start by flattening your pork on a cutting board.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spray your basket with non-stick cooking spray and then place the pork loin into the air fryer basket.
- Set your temperature to 320 degrees F. Cook for 5 minutes, flip and cook for 5 more.
- Check your pork for doneness, it needs to reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. Add more cook time if needed. Remove from air fryer once done.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer